A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her latest comment about love island ‘I like to do cool things like climb Kilimanjaro’ how patronising and tbh your no hiker. She is jumping on every band wagon there is. Also why does she always have to say I want to raise thousands for it? Like just say you want to raise funds for charity, it doesn’t matter how much you raise. I get a feeling she will be bragging next about the amount she raises and focusing on that just to boast about herself and how amazing she is

Reactions: 4
Omg her latest comment about love island ‘I like to do cool things like climb Kilimanjaro’ how patronising and tbh your no hiker. She is jumping on every band wagon there is. Also why does she always have to say I want to raise thousands for it? Like just say you want to raise funds for charity, it doesn’t matter how much you raise. I get a feeling she will be bragging next about the amount she raises and focusing on that just to boast about herself and how amazing she is
You just know she'd be straight on Love Island if she got approached.

Reactions: 2
Why does she make not drinking her whole personality??!!
It’s BORING. SO MANY PEOPLE don’t drink as well as so many people move to australia why does this girl think she’s so special that she needs special treatment and huge announcements? It’s bizarre. She gives off only child vibes but I know she isn’t.
Also I HIGHLY DOUBT there were rude girls going up to her questioning her about her drinking she probably had a face like a slapped arse and was hiding thinking people would recognise her lmao. No one cares if you are drinking when you’re out or not! She’s the one that makes it a thing!! Rant over lol

Reactions: 5
What’s her ex’s Insta?
also what happened with the first boyfriend that she lived to oz with and who is he ?
she really seems like a bunny boiler 😅🙈

Reactions: 1
Oh my god she is painful. Does she really think that everyone thinks she is living her best life? She is like Peter Pan and it is time for her to think about growing up now. Funny how she thinks that everyone who moves home doesn't regret it. I know lots of people who were away and came back and then left again. She has such a narrow view of the world doesn't she?

Here she goes again. Moaning about being back home. Honestly she need not worry about coming across like she only shows her best life. I was away for 10 years and honestly I didn’t spend so much of my time talking into my phone seeking validation from strangers about my life. That is her issue here. She is completely lost and vulnerable and really shouldn’t be playing it all out on IG. She needs to go back to teaching and just get on with her life. The one she’s carving out for herself now will do her mental health no good.

Reactions: 3
She said if she’s having a bad day in Ireland that she says to herself she wishes she was back in Sydney - but fails to say the reverse, Jesus if I have a bad day in Australia (which all of us do have, it’s great here MOST but not ALL of the time), all I want to do is be back in Ireland sitting down having a cuppa with my Mam and Dad. She really has an attitude of the grass is always greener on the other side rather than the grass is greener where you water it! Also, how does a teacher use grammar like ‘there does be days…’ 😅

I'm so glad to read I wasn't the only one watching thinking 'no one thinks you're living your best life'!
Caroline this IS your mid life crisis we're all watching, and I'm saying that as someone who enjoyed your page the first 18months or so. It is painful to watch now, you're coming across deeply unhappy seeking acceptance and validation online. You're all over the place with content, you've turned into an instahun, completely no sense of identity or direction in life. Girl get offline or get a good therapist!!! So glad I'm not a friend, family member or romantic partner because you seem like a complete melt right now!

Reactions: 6
Fun Fact- Caroline took her Insta hiatus on 8th August 2022. The same day her younger sister announced her pregnancy on Facebook. I truly believe this is why she is so deeply unhappy. I’m convinced she would still be with James if her sister didn’t have a baby. It made her jealous that she wasn’t hitting those “Milestones” first, and the realisation hit that he wasn’t going to give her those things. She definitely has a lot of work to do on herself. More than an ice bath

Reactions: 9
I think it’s the fact she’s a very rectangular shape. Like because she’s so thin she has little-to-no waist and it gives her an almost boyish physique
I think she also holds herself funny in pictures… almost Robot like or like one of these Synths out of that programme we are humans 😂

I think she’s deeply unhappy and maybe it’s a mental health issue that should be sorted out (don’t want to speculate but she seems the type to turn her nose up at going on medication). She will truly never Be happy whether she’s in australia or Ireland because she’s not happy with herself and constantly comparing herself to other people and I think she’s also quite a selfish person and only thinks of herself. If marriage was so important to her why would she at her she knowingly enter a relationship with someone who doesn’t want to get married. I don’t think she’ll ever be happy until she sorts herself out !

Reactions: 2
I really wonder what she’ll be saying at a local school today. Doing a presentation on mental health and giving up alcohol. First of all she has no degrees to be giving advice on such an important topic (especially in NI where it’s a massive issue) unless she managed to get a bachelors while hiking in a bikini.

Reactions: 3
This girl has really fumbled the bag, she could make her content so empowering about moving back home giving up drinking navigating being single in her 30’s but everything is such Debbie downer negative vibes. I really think the person who posted about her spiraling when her sister fell pregnant is absolutely right. I feel like she can never seem to be happy for anyone else

• Heart
"Learning to be okay at 31....."

Picture the scene in her hotel room: setting up her ring/camera stand, checking herself out in the bikini, tossing the hair, is it sitting right? Is my thong wedged up enough? How does my bum look 🤔
Does several takes walking in and out that door, slow and poised, watches each take until she believes she's got the right one to post. Cuts the video, taking out her walking back and forth from the camera looking like a desperate hun. Slaps on a caption about soul bleeping searching, life not where she thought it would be at 31, when all she really wants to say is...

CHECK OUT MY BUM! Oh and ask me if I have a discount code.

Desperate craic love 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Learning to be okay at 31....."

Picture the scene in her hotel room: setting up her ring/camera stand, checking herself out in the bikini, tossing the hair, is it sitting right? Is my thong wedged up enough? How does my bum look 🤔
Does several takes walking in and out that door, slow and poised, watches each take until she believes she's got the right one to post. Cuts the video, taking out her walking back and forth from the camera looking like a desperate hun. Slaps on a caption about soul bleeping searching, life not where she thought it would be at 31, when all she really wants to say is...

CHECK OUT MY BUM! Oh and ask me if I have a discount code.

Desperate craic love 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh god it’s the most awkward video why did she walk outside just to turn around and look at the camera with a face like a slapped arse and then walk back nah I’m dead 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.