A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I can't cope its so cringe watching every single story or post. Why doesn't one of her family or friends tell her she needs to get off socials and just focus on herself.

She says she doesn't want to be an influencer but she's so desperate in every story. Posts "get ready with me" videos like wtf who do you think you are! 😅😅😅😅😅 she's an average (lower side of average) looking girl who thinks she's bleeping beyonce.

Reactions: 1
It used to take her about 2 days of getting ready to go anywhere sure! Professional tan, professional hair, professional makeup - going around with the pin curls in her hair on the train and teaching (ridiculous). Would’ve cost $200+ to get all that done before she went out the door. No wonder she used have the fear after nights out 🤣
It’s sad about the dog though but honestly her first instinct was to make how many stories/reels/TikTok’s about it 🙈

Reactions: 2
Very sad about her dog. Although she posted yesterday saying she would take a few days off social media because of it. But now has deleted those stories and has a story up this morning about her ebook launch. Plugging your dead dog for sympathy and likes is a new low

Reactions: 4
I just don't get it, why would anyone want or need to read her "story" about moving home. She went to the airport got on a plane and came home, that's how most people do it. She really thinks she is unique in some way. What am I missing?

Reactions: 7
£12.99 for what exactly? I thought she shared everything on her story and is so open about her life at all times anyway. What’s going to be in the book that we haven’t already heard her yarn on about
---
Lol just seen this on Facebook
I went for a stalk and those people that commented are Irish in Oz.. 😂 sick of her there too

• Haha
She actually has a horrible figure in my opinion 🙈 that dress does nothing for her when she has no chest at all. I think I had more boobs when I was 12. Is it from excessive exercising?

She actually has a horrible figure in my opinion 🙈 that dress does nothing for her when she has no chest at all. I think I had more boobs when I was 12. Is it from excessive exercising?
Ah come on now, saying she has a horrible figure isn’t necessary at all. Not everyone is blessed with boobs either. I’m an E cup and have friends who have never gotten past an A cup even with weight gain, and sometimes I’d kill to not have to wear an ugly bra with a backless dress etc like women with smaller chests can get away with. It’s all relative.

Reactions: 13
Ah come on now, saying she has a horrible figure isn’t necessary at all. Not everyone is blessed with boobs either. I’m an E cup and have friends who have never gotten past an A cup even with weight gain, and sometimes I’d kill to not have to wear an ugly bra with a backless dress etc like women with smaller chests can get away with. It’s all relative.
I said horrible in my opinion… maybe horrible was a bit harsh but I still think so soz. But fully recognise other people would love to look like her. As you said it’s all relative.

I think it’s the fact she’s a very rectangular shape. Like because she’s so thin she has little-to-no waist and it gives her an almost boyish physique

I think that’s really rough and uncalled for. She can’t help the way she was born and the size of her boobs? I don’t like Caroline but I actually think she looks stunning in that dress and her figure looks amazing

Reactions: 5
I think it’s the fact she’s a very rectangular shape. Like because she’s so thin she has little-to-no waist and it gives her an almost boyish physique
Yes I agree. If she didn’t look her age if not more in the face then you would almost think she was a pre teen in the all the bodycon outfits. She only ever seems to go out in bra like tops and bodycon.
I think that’s really rough and uncalled for. She can’t help the way she was born and the size of her boobs? I don’t like Caroline but I actually think she looks stunning in that dress and her figure looks amazing
That’s fair enough - you think she looks amazing, I don’t. But she does exercise obsessively so I question how much it is actually her natural shape and how much of it is down to over exercising and diet restriction

Omg would she STFU about not drinking already. Why post this stuff if she says it doesn’t bother her. Move on quietly ffs

I don't see anything wrong with her figure, but the hair and make up for the races did nothing for her, aged her 10 years!
And her caption.....This part of my life is called happiness! 😂 Caroline this part of your life seems to be your mid life crisis, your identity is all over the show, we're all watching, girl I hope you find a good therapist!!

Reactions: 7
How can anyone be this boring? Not drinking isn't a personality.
If she didn’t harp on about it so much then nobody would give af if she was drinking or not 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also claiming she’s carrying it for a “cute pic” (around the whole of Aintree), I thought she didn’t live her life for Instagram.

It’s giving ✨ hypocrisy ✨

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.