A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they're all flying all the way to Aus to travel "with you", Caroline.
Not to travel Australia, see the east coast, dive the barrier reef, climb harbour bridge...nope. they're coming all that way to travel with you.

Jeez is her head big enough?

View attachment 2520266
Mind that time they oversold the plane and she couldn’t get a seat. Hope that happens again
---
Yes they're all flying all the way to Aus to travel "with you", Caroline.
Not to travel Australia, see the east coast, dive the barrier reef, climb harbour bridge...nope. they're coming all that way to travel with you.

Jeez is her head big enough?

View attachment 2520266
Mind that time they oversold the plane and she couldn’t get a seat. Hope that happens again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't really understand what she's doing?? Why on earth would people pay to have her with them in Oz? I don't get it...

Reactions: 3
I don't really understand what she's doing?? Why on earth would people pay to have her with them in Oz? I don't get it...
I think they are paying for a trip with a company but the trip happens to be hosted by Caz (who by the way has no experience of this, you can't just be a personality. You have to cater to differing needs and expectations, troubleshoot, be diplomatic, planning and forecasting days in advance etc etc).

Reactions: 1
You know what I actually loved her outfit from the BPerfect event, for once she looked quite classy, it was styled well. Would wear it myself

Is that a claddagh ring with the heart out? Doesn’t that mean shes engaged? 😜😂

IMG_9240.jpeg

---
Is she flying first class again this time?

Reactions: 1
---
Is she flying first class again this time?
Yep, first class 🙄

Also the stories Highlight is called “back to Oz 2024”. She said she was gonna be back in Ireland for Christmas.

What is WITH this girl exaggerating time??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep, first class 🙄

Also the stories Highlight is called “back to Oz 2024”. She said she was gonna be back in Ireland for Christmas.

What is WITH this girl exaggerating time??
Just saw this and thought the same .. 2024?! Everything she does and says just tells me she's either extremely thick or simply a liar.

Also whats with the showing off constantly? Everything she does, her first thought must be how she can post it on the gram. I don't need to see all your meals just enjoy your flight. Do we think she'll do another filming herself in the Emirates shower video again? 😅😅😅😅 noone wants to see hun.
---
Where is she finding the cash for flying 1st class to Oz?!!
She begs everything else. Think about it, all those hotels, dinners , awards , dresses gym wear etc is all free. Her make up is free, her tan is free. Hair is free etc.

The only food I've seen her make / out of her own pocket must be that gross fruit/ yoghurt mess in a tupperware she likes to show us 😅

Reactions: 2
Just watch her numbers drop this week instead of her planned peak engagement. Completely tone deaf in a world of war, high cost of living and people on the breadline. What a self absorbed witch! I hope she looks down as she flies over the Middle East and realises her ridiculous self entitlement.
Also que the next fake sob about how she got bombarded by messages about people being mad about her flying first class / jealousy / and how she works “hard” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Conveniently showing how to fill out an entry pass for Australia while showing off in First class I doubt many of her followers will be flying First, all for show 😂

Reactions: 5
What a dope, she's probably convinced she will meet a rich man in first class and thinks this flex will impress her followers...

Tbh I just peeped at flight prices and 1st class one way to OZ is about 6k. Which is absolutely massive money, but less than I thought it was gonna be.

Reactions: 6
Conveniently showing how to fill out an entry pass for Australia while showing off in First class I doubt many of her followers will be flying First, all for show 😂

And the Australian passport, because she's an Australian citizen in case you were not aware. She doesn't it written in her instagram bio anymore 😂

• Haha
And the Australian passport, because she's an Australian citizen in case you were not aware. She doesn't it written in her instagram bio anymore 😂
She replaced it with ‘fashion/lifestyle influencer of the year’ some phoney award that means nothing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Do people not realise how much she uses her following. Getting rich off the back of her followers, flying first class off the back of her followers, through her undeclared brand deals and partnerships.
If she's lifestyle influencer of the year I don't want influenced, she literally came on a few days ago and admits it's all fake 🙄

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’s gona catch up with her Bezzie mates sinead and tell? 😂 hope she doesn’t run into them at the beach hahahaha
Sure sinead was gonna live with Caroline last year 😂😂😂

• Haha
The voiceover on the new reel 🙉 Also feck off to ‘our style is super casual & laid back’..you’re not an Aussie, Caroline.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.