A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4477.png

You have to admire her confidence wearing stuff like this. May as well just be wearing nipple covers like 😬 not quite the wholesome teacher image she used to try and put out

Reactions: 9
That latest reel is one of the worst things I have ever seen. My eyes 🫣 I'm all for body positivity but she has enough confidence for every woman in Ireland.
She harps on about being happy sober and not wanting a man but her Instagram tells a very different story

Reactions: 4
That latest reel is one of the worst things I have ever seen. My eyes 🫣 I'm all for body positivity but she has enough confidence for every woman in Ireland.
She harps on about being happy sober and not wanting a man but her Instagram tells a very different story
I'm just so embarrassed for her now. I don't get why these two "friends" are indulging her with this crap too!

Reactions: 6
156 thousand followers and her last few posts have 8 or 10 comments each. I get more comments than that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2506896
You have to admire her confidence wearing stuff like this. May as well just be wearing nipple covers like 😬 not quite the wholesome teacher image she used to try and put out
THIS!! 👏

Perching her arse on the sink in her thong too.
It’s giving Attention seeker, not humble, mental health tutor.
---
Also has anyone else noticed she only hides like count on certain posts.
This one for example has 108 likes (yes I counted 🙈). But boasts about 150k followers.

But if it has over 1k likes she’ll leave it visible. You have to scroll back a few months before you can see a post with numbers shown.

Looks like our Caroline just isn’t getting the engagement.

Wonder what the next publicity stunt will be..?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The absolute essay she wrote in response to the person who commented about her dress. 🤣
Don’t put yourself out there wearing not much else than nipple covers and a thong and expect not to get comments. Isn’t that what she’s trying to provoke or illicit? Attention. Trying to be an influencer. Putting yourself in the public eye. She would want to get a lot less butt hurt when someone tells her her dress isn’t a good look!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Second stint in Ibiza like she’s been out there for months at a time when she’s been for a for a hen party and two nights for a closing party - aye she’s been in full Ibiza mode rightly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Second stint in Ibiza like she’s been out there for months at a time when she’s been for a for a hen party and two nights for a closing party - aye she’s been in full Ibiza mode rightly 😂
“I can stay out all night and party”
Caroline hun, you’re dancing badly, posing and sipping a red bull, wouldn’t fancy going to one of your parties 🙃

Reactions: 5
She is such a liar. I swear not long ago she was smashing the red bulls and someone called her out on it. Now it’s ‘I hate energy drinks’ god it’s bullshit with her.
Also she’s in Ibiza looking for a man and you can’t convince me otherwise.
Or bet she’ll meet someone in australia and move back lmao

Attachments

Reactions: 6
THIS!! 👏

---
This one for example has 108 likes (yes I counted 🙈). But boasts about 150k followers.

But if it has over 1k likes she’ll leave it visible. You have to scroll back a few months before you can see a post with numbers shown.

Christ I'm laughing at the dress. It looks like it's too small or she's wearing it back to front, the top the way it's sitting is not flattering all
---
She is such a liar. I swear not long ago she was smashing the red bulls and someone called her out on it. Now it’s ‘I hate energy drinks’ god it’s bullshit with her.
Also she’s in Ibiza looking for a man and you can’t convince me otherwise.
Or bet she’ll meet someone in australia and move back lmao
Red bull breath is disgusting 🤢
---
THIS!! 👏

---

Her stats.... 0% 🙈

Screenshot_20231014_090211_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
The absolute essay she wrote in response to the person who commented about her dress. 🤣
Don’t put yourself out there wearing not much else than nipple covers and a thong and expect not to get comments. Isn’t that what she’s trying to provoke or illicit? Attention. Trying to be an influencer. Putting yourself in the public eye. She would want to get a lot less butt hurt when someone tells her her dress isn’t a good look!!
Screenshot? I can't see it 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just because someone can stay out late dancing does not make them good craic. Staying out for the sake of it, looking at the phone, with a cob on your face is not craic. It's painful.

Good craic nights are running around the club, having the banter with strangers, silly dancing, scoring lads, and generally letting go.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.