A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go
sharon was right, it doesn’t look pretty and saying that has nothing to do with mental health. I mean her “friends” can’t be much of a friend if they didnt tell her it doesn’t look good. Size up or wear it the right way round lol

Reactions: 3
Second stint in Ibiza like she’s been out there for months at a time when she’s been for a for a hen party and two nights for a closing party - aye she’s been in full Ibiza mode rightly 😂
😂😂 Plus there, so many amazing clubs and beach clubs in Ibiza especially for older crowds and she cuts around the worst of a bad bunch!
The Ibiza she does is the one I done at age 19, surely she’s looking around thinking I’m the oldest in this room here 🫠

• Haha
All the vids of her sobbing into the camera…is she unhinged?? Like who even considers turning their camera on when they’re bawling?

Reactions: 9
Omg get over yourself. ‘Multiple’ surgeons offering whatever she wants 🤣 she will end up with a boob job wait and see
I was thinking the other day she will 100% get a boob job soon. The bleached hair with mismatched extensions and the super harsh makeup are bad enough. Now she’ll be getting the huge bolt ons to match. She’s such a wannabe influencer it’s embarrasing. I liked her podcast at the start and loved how she had a good job as a teacher and was making a difference to mental health and raising money etc it’s such a shame she’s become a sell out and no different to every other influencer on Insta

See she didn’t answer about Botox- she does get it.

And another vid about the OG ex Michael. They finished like 4 or 5 years ago. And she was with James since then too… Girl just can’t seem to let things go

Reactions: 6
Omg get over yourself. ‘Multiple’ surgeons offering whatever she wants 🤣 she will end up with a boob job wait and see
horse tit
---
Which is it? Finishing the year there or home for Christmas or staying for 3 months ? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

IMG_9229.jpeg
IMG_9230.jpeg

IMG_9231.jpeg

Last edited:
If she isn’t in Oz yet and she’s going back to Ireland before Christmas then it’ll barely be 2 months… how is she a teacher although everything is exaggerated with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest as much as I’m no fan of Gem Ken and Sinead Heg and the other Irish “influencers” in Sydney, you can totally see why they didn’t want to be friends with Caroline, she’s a total square 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No doubt the trolling she’s referring to is that one comment telling her that dress wasn’t good too

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure how many workshops you need to go to in order to recognise that after climbing one of the highest peaks in the world and then going on safari and a beach holiday you might have a bit of a comedown. Nothing can ever just be the humdrum of life for her. You would feel great being her mates just back from Ibiza three days ago to hear her say she’s felt down the last three weeks and needs to surround herself with the people that make her feel good. E

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she's come on and openly admitted she's a fraud and a fake. Only your 'trolls' could see that already Caroline! The low esteem, body image etc shines through in your content. You're continously chasing the next thing that will fill whatever void it is you hold. You advertised your new venture the other day around looking after young people's mental health....Good god you're one of the last people I'd want near a young person, as above poster said....toxic positivity. You're not congruent or authentic with your online presence and it shows. Take yourself offline, do some SERIOUS work on yourself before even thinking again about preaching to others!

Yes they're all flying all the way to Aus to travel "with you", Caroline.
Not to travel Australia, see the east coast, dive the barrier reef, climb harbour bridge...nope. they're coming all that way to travel with you.

Jeez is her head big enough?

Screenshot_20231019-185858_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.