A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The voiceover on the new reel 🙉 Also feck off to ‘our style is super casual & laid back’..you’re not an Aussie, Caroline.
Lol i was pissing myself at that. Girls get SO dressed up for nights out in Sydney. Caroline you have no idea what you are talking about. Yours truly, an Aussie xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol i was pissing myself at that. Girls get SO dressed up for nights out in Sydney. Caroline you have no idea what you are talking about. Yours truly, an Aussie xoxoxo
Hahahaha 100000%!!! Fellow Aussie too. She’s got no idea honestly!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her hair extensions are wild!! She needs some oil through them or something, I’ve never seen such badly maintained extensions in my life, they look like cheap clip ins

Reactions: 6
The voiceover on the new reel 🙉 Also feck off to ‘our style is super casual & laid back’..you’re not an Aussie, Caroline.
Is she recording in secret? Why is she whispering?!

Remember a couple of weeks ago Australia had a vote to include aboriginals in their constitution and the No votes won and she wrote something like “days like this I’m sad to be an Australian”
Citizenship isn’t the same as nationality hun 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8

Remember a couple of weeks ago Australia had a vote to include aboriginals in their constitution and the No votes won and she wrote something like “days like this I’m sad to be an Australian”
I was so heartbroken that day for our First Nations people, and then seeing what she wrote made me so angry. Posting tokenistic photos trying to prove she’s an ally. Totally piggy backing off the result of the referendum to get attention…eff off.

Reactions: 6
Shes nearing being the most unhinged oddball on the internet tbh. Absolute mentler, no wonder she is single tbh

Reactions: 3
Shes nearing being the most unhinged oddball on the internet tbh. Absolute mentler, no wonder she is single tbh
She doesn’t have a clue who she is as she’s constantly contradicting herself. She’s using her insta for validation and it’s become her whole identity, unfortunately she doesn’t realise the only validation she needs is from herself. I’ve unfollowed because she’s a melt and I don’t want to cringe anymore at her stories.

Reactions: 7

I didn’t know about the referendum, but Australians voted no? 🤬

Her math ain't mathing again....said earlier she's 8 weeks left, yet only a few days ago it was 10 weeks in Australia. The teacher literally can't count in weeks or months, bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She doesn’t have a clue who she is as she’s constantly contradicting herself. She’s using her insta for validation and it’s become her whole identity, unfortunately she doesn’t realise the only validation she needs is from herself. I’ve unfollowed because she’s a melt and I don’t want to cringe anymore at her stories.
This is so true! I realised at the beginning of the year I was seeking validation through Instagram and had to post everything, like everything! I have just over 3k followers and stopped posting for the past 6 months and it’s been the best thing for me. I’m not pulling my phone out every hour and annoying my bf anymore by not being present.
She is so lost and doesn’t know what she wants. She’s portraying she wants this carefree, non comital lifestyle but she’s just a selfish dose.
Most of these Irish influencers are doing the same. Since I stopped posting on social media I notice how much my sisters and friends just whip their phones out constantly 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
God she is insufferable, she is the biggest ‘pick me’ I’ve ever met. No wonder she gets trolled on social media, because she is so inauthentic. If you’ve been following her a while you know she used to be quite ‘pageant’ and always attend/enter the rose of Tralee in Sydney, she used to get her hair and makeup done everytime she went out; now she’s claiming she doesn’t get dressed up ever and she lives in her Birkenstocks. Which one is it? Ps- your hair looks like straw carol

Reactions: 9
God she is insufferable, she is the biggest ‘pick me’ I’ve ever met. No wonder she gets trolled on social media, because she is so inauthentic. If you’ve been following her a while you know she used to be quite ‘pageant’ and always attend/enter the rose of Tralee in Sydney, she used to get her hair and makeup done everytime she went out; now she’s claiming she doesn’t get dressed up ever and she lives in her Birkenstocks. Which one is it? Ps- your hair looks like straw carol
The hair 😩😩😩 it’s so bad

Reactions: 2
‘Mind your skin get environ’ ..well Caroline environ ruined my skin so its not a one size fits all with stuff like that🙄 she’s also not a beautician so again sending out stupid information

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.