A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only a few days ago she was up late stressing about putting the finishing touches to the ebook. Surely it needs more than a few days ahead of a launch. Or are ebooks just PDF? Anyway, why launch at the same time as a big family event if she was up to the wire finishing it only a few days ago?!
Yes, a bit strange she announces a date to release the eBook before she even has it finished. Seems like a bit of a scramble to get it done then charging £20 for 62 pages of pure waffle..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Only a few days ago she was up late stressing about putting the finishing touches to the ebook. Surely it needs more than a few days ahead of a launch. Or are ebooks just PDF? Anyway, why launch at the same time as a big family event if she was up to the wire finishing it only a few days ago?!
Yes they are just PDFs. Omg just seen she's charging £20 for a book on how to get up in the morning written by someone who doesn't start work until 3pm 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
As if someone would fly from Switzerland just to see Caroline. If she did, that is absolutely tragic.

Sorry but how are these gullible people trusting her (and paying her) to coach/ lead them in these sessions?

She isn't a *qualified* coach / tutor/ instructor for life/ meditation/ mindset coaching - this goes beyond gathering with her friends.. isn't there some sort of law / industry guidelines on charging money and LEADING sessions on mindset/ meditation T whatever the duck shes doing?

I saw she had a yoga instructor for one part but another session is led by her - she's qualified in absolutely duck all!!!

Screenshot_20240218-074134_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
“I went to Poland for ONE WHOLE WEEK to see Wim Hof and now I’m gonna rip him off and teach his techniques”. The audacity of this girl is outstanding.

Also, apparently it was her nieces birthday party yesterday and she didn’t show and held the workshop instead. There’s 100% a recurring theme here.
Imagine being that insecure you feel you are in competition with a baby.
Truly successful and happy people don’t feel the need to scream about it from the rooftops

• Wow
The audacity is outstanding. The gullibility of the attendees is not surprising. People have such poor mental health they will try anything.

That picture of that room is rotten. Look at them crammed in toe to toe. And all their bags and crap stacked up next to them. No relaxation can happen in that space. I ruddy crammed classroom over a shop in god knows where!

• Sad
The audacity is outstanding. The gullibility of the attendees is not surprising. People have such poor mental health they will try anything.

That picture of that room is rotten. Look at them crammed in toe to toe. And all their bags and crap stacked up next to them. No relaxation can happen in that space. I ruddy crammed classroom over a shop in god knows where!
She's nothing but a con artist.

Reactions: 2
They are packed in like sardines trying to do yoga, how did anyone find that comfortable? Then they all have to get in a freezing cold plastic tub in a grotty yard for absolutely no reason. Very very strange.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know how much she charged for that?? I remember the one she did which had a overnight stay in a hotel was crazy expensive

Such a melt.

Screenshot_20240220-061147_Instagram.jpg

Also her other post - Caroline if you genuinely "forget you have a business to run" I suggest you seek medical attention because you're not fit to run a business involving minors. If you are saying it because you think its funny and makes you what, likeable or relatable?! You sound like a dick.

I notice this is also another way how not to own your morning. You're burnt out so getting paid for #notanad vitamin b12 injections? Doesn't sound like owning your morning to me if you're paying for quick fixes for energy boosts darling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.