A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked her what's it like flying economy to Australia and she linked a video of her flying business class. Dose.
My favourite bit was the “it’s bottomless drinks so drink up” and another story where she said “many’s a time my flight back was just like a big session”. Yes I’m sure your Emirates/Ethihad from Dubai/Abu Dhabi was just like the Ibiza easyJet Caroline 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Being my own boss means no sick days". Come on Caz, you help a few kids with their homework. Wise up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who wants someone teaching their child who takes a sick day to get their hair done?

Reactions: 6
Came on here to add the reciepts!!

Hope her employers in OZ see how she was a big FRAUD even under their watch!

Most likely done to have gifted hair service as she wouldn’t have as much chance for grifting lots of freebies on evenings and weekends when they have paying customers 😡

A sick day is for being unfit to carry out your duties due to illness - not an excuse to slide!
Shame none of them dragged her out the door by that stinky mane on her return to work!

Way she goes on about being sick all the time … made of the same self pity snowflake stock as SyngleGal 😂 …. Is it a teacher thing or a coincidence

Attachments

Reactions: 2
How long are we gonna have to listen to her harp on about somebody calling her pregnant. A whole other personality about to emerge

Reactions: 4
How long are we gonna have to listen to her harp on about somebody calling her pregnant. A whole other personality about to emerge
It was a troll account said it, they certainly riled her up and she didn't mind showing it, what a weird thing to do.

Reactions: 5
I know. Saying she would never name and shame someone but also posted the comment with their “@“ clearly visible…

I don’t have the receipts but she done a q&a box and said she would never reveal if she was in a relationship on socials again, then proceeds to soft launch the guy days later.
Still think it’s that guy Corey Fogarty (his profile has recently changed to private).

Reactions: 3
Someone remind her that she is infact in Galway and not Sydney. It’s bloody freezing and she’s wearing that out 😅 trying to prove a point that she definitely not pregnant 😂

Attachments

• Haha
That top is so ill fitting. Like put your entire stomach away. I have a feeling she’ll be getting a boob job soon too. She so badly wants to be an Insta hun!

Reactions: 4
Remember the big social hiatus? It started the same day her sis announced her pregnancy. Now the baby is turning one tomorrow and Caroline has planned to launch her new eBook the same day.
Is she really competing with her infant niece for attention?! 🤔

Reactions: 7
Remember the big social hiatus? It started the same day her sis announced her pregnancy. Now the baby is turning one tomorrow and Caroline has planned to launch her new eBook the same day.
Is she really competing with her infant niece for attention?! 🤔
I know a family friend of her family and they told me that she had a complete melt down when her sister told the family she was pregnant because Caroline being older thought it should have been her first so I don't find launching this "book" on this date surprising at all. I think it's so Caroline can feel successful. Didn't she also do something on the child's christening? Had her cousin walking in front of her videoing her in a mint green outfit?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know a family friend of her family and they told me that she had a complete melt down when her sister told the family she was pregnant because Caroline being older thought it should have been her first so I don't find launching this "book" on this date surprising at all. I think it's so Caroline can feel successful. Didn't she also do something on the child's christening? Had her cousin walking in front of her videoing her in a mint green outfit?
Caroline’s the middle child, but doesn’t seem to compete as much with her older brother. She just has such a complex.
yeah she used the christening to “create content”. Narcissist vibes

Only a few days ago she was up late stressing about putting the finishing touches to the ebook. Surely it needs more than a few days ahead of a launch. Or are ebooks just PDF? Anyway, why launch at the same time as a big family event if she was up to the wire finishing it only a few days ago?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.