A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the chanel bag on show with the uggs/dirty socks at the cinema šŸ˜†
She looked ridiculous.
Also the need to point out the movie is based in Ozā€¦like she obviously misses it there, why doesnā€™t she piss off back to her great paying job?? Sheā€™s utterly miserable here.

Reactions: 2
She looked ridiculous.
Also the need to point out the movie is based in Ozā€¦like she obviously misses it there, why doesnā€™t she piss off back to her great paying job?? Sheā€™s utterly miserable here.
Because if thereā€™s one thing we do know about Carol is , she will never be happy!!!! Sheā€™s miserable at home and in Sydney cos she wonā€™t admit sheā€™s not actually happy with herself

Reactions: 5
Looks like she's hard up anyway.
Would anyone else not just give old ratty tops to the charity shop?
She would be lucky to get Ā£2 each šŸ˜‚
---
Lmao I see she still hasnā€™t managed to sell the dress she wore to a wedding when she was sober šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Advertising BPerfectā€™s new concealer and itā€™s very obvious she has a blurring filter on. Sick of these instahuns breaking ASA rules and getting away with it.
No shade to BPerfect but no concealer is that good Caroline darlā€™
Report it and BPerfect is shite.

Reactions: 2
Her mornings consist of getting up early for absolutely no reason, doing yoga on the floor and moaning about the weather. Why would anyone pay for this?
Yeah most of us have real jobs that don't allow us to spend the morning by the pool in the Slieve Donard. I won't be pre ordering šŸ¤£

Reactions: 11
Her mornings consist of getting up early for absolutely no reason, doing yoga on the floor and moaning about the weather. Why would anyone pay for this?
Hardly life changing when sheā€™s still insecure, unhappy and riddled with anxiety. Anyone who parts with money for this is delusional. Or maybe just as unhappy as her.
Just screams ā€œlook at me and my fake Instagram perfect lifeā€.

Why is she always ā€œon showā€? Pretending sheā€™s got her tit together and preaching to everyone about it. Sheā€™s such a melt

Reactions: 4
I will never understand why she keeps putting information that you can easily find on Google in a book. ā€˜Australia tipsā€™ literally google it. How to wake up in the morning? bleeping google it šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 7
Someone asked her what's it like flying economy to Australia and she linked a video of her flying business class. Dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.