A County Down under #2 Off the wine but still a whine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread! Carol welcome to thread number 2....just think, if you weren't so disingenuous or sharing boring content from the past, you wouldn't have made it this far 😁
Keep grafting as an instahun, hiding behind the mask of being a teacher/business owner/PDF Author! And no, I'm not jealous standing on the sidelines, when you first started your content wasn't too bad, but you're just like every other Tom dick n Harry, took a few ice baths during lockdown and now feel like you can run a wellbeing business over Instagram. You're tragic and I fully believe its dangerous the messages you are putting out!! You are the last person to be advising anyone on their Mental Health

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure she now says "she's feeling overwhelmed with life lately" like every week or two? Change the record hun.

Clearly benefiting from the sad sods booking onto her retreat and getting a free trip to Bali out of it given she's posting #AD on the grid post. Such a grifter
1000031428.jpg

In her latest video she says "I've ate this for years" and "I seen someone do this" and then goes on to say she's teaching children English later!!!! I hope their parents see it and realise she has no right to be teaching English to anyone.

Reactions: 2
Can she physically go one day without mentioning that she lived in Australia? It comes across as psychotic.

Did she also mention she is teetotal?
She has, several times i believe including in today's stories! 🤣 also, why is she posting this all saying this stuff is stuff she struggles to share? She BOMBARDS us with this tit every day. We don't ask for it, or to know anything about her life. She forces it on us!
---
Also I second the posts above, her English is dire! Absolute mugs though if these parents are parting with money and giving it to this train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The woe is me post 🙄 Talk about fishing for sympathy and clout!
Remember years ago she would just quit social media - well as fake as she says it is and how she tries to live a normal life, she could never quit it now! 😆 Carol you're an instahun, you sold your soul to any brand that would give you gifts and freebies! And that's your main income source now.
If only the people you moved home to would also tell you to give your head a wobble, climb outta your own arse, stop banging on about Australia and being a complete dwab online 🙄 Middle age wannabe dreaming of the day MAFS had of approached you 😂

Reactions: 3
POV: You make a living by convincing people to pay for mental health advice when you’re deeply miserable within yourself.

“rewire your mindset” “social media is fake” “happiness is not a postcode” but I’ll never STFU about how amazing my life in Australia was and you can only be truly happy if you pay a grand to come to Bali with me and read my eBooks.

She may as well be a paid actress at this stage. How can she go on and on about how real and open she is on her page then complain that social media is fake. Posts every day about how wonderful and fantastic everything is then every few weeks throws a post up about how she’s been struggling behind the scenes.
WHICH IS IT CAROLINE?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6