_ourhomerenovation_ #6 Abby no job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£5k profit will be eaten up with solicitors fees, let alone factoring in having to also pay for removal company fees, plus redecoration of the new place. She'll probably take the debt of the new carpets and just add to it in the new house 🙈
Classic Abby xoxox

Reactions: 1
I didn’t even comment or like anything! Wonder how she sussed me. The devil works hard but Abby works harder!
Do you have that feature on where you can see who’s seen your profile? If so, she probably has it on too and is blocking anyone who looks but doesn’t follow

She's gonna burn out again. Working 69 hour week, deep cleaning her house everyday, walking continuously etc is gonna hit her hard at some point like before.

Reactions: 8
The only good thing this time is Bella is getting walked and attention
---
She's gonna burn out again. Working 69 hour week, deep cleaning her house everyday, walking continuously etc is gonna hit her hard at some point like before.
This is definitely due to her needing to pay off all the finance she got for flooring etc so they can move

Reactions: 8
The only good thing this time is Bella is getting walked and attention
---

This is definitely due to her needing to pay off all the finance she got for flooring etc so they can move
agreed! Tell me you’ve got yourself up to your eyeballs in debt without telling me!

Reactions: 6
I thought she was moving away from 60+ hour weeks?! Does she still spend as much on random shite from B&M, Home Bargains and Tesco?! As much as I want to, I will not bring myself to download tiktok.

Reactions: 7