_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had loads done to her face as well. Looks proper rubbery

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder what she’ll be like when she actually gives up, she clearly is pushing lower levels of drugs through her cycles and then over compensates with the make up, nails and eye lashes to try and be “more her”

Reactions: 4
She has just done a heap of stories about how scratched her alloys are (strangers even point this out to her in the street) and that she needs new ones but will just end up trashing those too as she can't drive.... yeah, tell us something we DON'T know! 🤦🏼‍♀️ xx
If she can’t handle car she needs a smaller one or not drive. All for show

Reactions: 6
She has just done a heap of stories about how scratched her alloys are (strangers even point this out to her in the street) and that she needs new ones but will just end up trashing those too as she can't drive.... yeah, tell us something we DON'T know! 🤦🏼‍♀️ xx
White car & black alloys… you couldn’t miss that damage. I’m not a car person but to be fair I think walking past that I think I’d say something to hubby (not the owner obvs 😂😂). We drive cheap Dacia coz we aren’t pretentious twats that can’t part (don’t get me wrong I’d love a TT but I’d make sure I could drive/park it 😂😂)

Reactions: 8
The noises she makes when training on her recent stories. Jeez!!
Ego lifter/attention seeker.
Like sometimes I make some noises in gym if doing like a weight&cardio routine but mainly just like heavy breathing and might say fuxk sake as I’m dying, but hers must be SO loud if her camera is like opposite side of gym to film her and camera picks it up loud with background music on in the gym 😳😳😳

Reactions: 7
Off topic
But can anyone recommend an online coach who only does training plans and checks your form etc?

Anyone seen her train in real life? I would love to be in the same gym as her and see if she’s like that or if it’s just for camera. I bet it’s all real 😂😂😤

Reactions: 1
Off topic
But can anyone recommend an online coach who only does training plans and checks your form etc?
I had a good experience with Holly Davage, she does meal plans/nutrition as well but probably will do training plans/form checks only if you reach out to her

Reactions: 1

What is this? 😭

What is this? 😭
Ok it won't let me add the link to tiktok for some reason :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

What is this? 😭

Ok it won't let me add the link to tiktok for some reason :ROFLMAO:

What the ACTUAL duck?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she feel the need to swear alllll the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mid sentence .. bleeping 🥊🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.