_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh good on her. Sometimes when you live in this fitness/bodybuilding bubble it can be really hard to date, and I imagine she's probably experienced that now, and others have pointed out that she's probably quite lonely so hopefully that helps her settle into the new place.
Don't mind me I'm just really single and sad 😁🥲

Reactions: 7
Please tell me I did not just see that she took a baby spoon to a restaurant whilst on a date!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the reason she moved to Birmingham- she went to Australia at the drop of a hat for that other guy she’d known a few months!

Reactions: 8
@mattsmartfitness was prime, succulent sirloin. This guy looks like cheap and chewy flank steak in comparison

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the reason she moved to Birmingham- she went to Australia at the drop of a hat for that other guy she’d known a few months!
In his bio he had something like Cheltenham! So dunno if he just is from brum or she met him at a show and he came up for a date and then they’ve been doing it ever since?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.