_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems so manic in that vlog. Also take a shot every time she says DJA KNOW WHUT

Reactions: 1
Omg can't believe she posted a story of that guy driving ...no hands on the wheel ice cream tub in one hand and spoon in the other
that’s Hannah_Tracks ex convict boyfriend. You’d think he’d be more careful behind the wheel given Hannah’s Dad died driving into a tree!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
c5b1cde59523daafe3fd7d7c99101d56.png

The lash extenstions?????????? They do not flatter her eye shape in the slightest, far too heavy on the outer corner bloody hell

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No it’s quite normal to work with all of the thresholds when you’ve got your own business.
Ah okay I wasn’t sure what she meant! It’s the fact she smugly went ‘if you know you know’ that didn’t sit well with me!

So she’s looking to buy a house in Stockport?!
Oh wow! If she lives there she’s in for a shock 😂 I’m surprised because I thought she’d go more up market but I have a feeling once she buys one, she’ll start buying more properties to rent because her coaching is going to take her less time if she’s taking more people on (actual staff)

Reactions: 2
Oh wow! If she lives there she’s in for a shock 😂 I’m surprised because I thought she’d go more up market but I have a feeling once she buys one, she’ll start buying more properties to rent because her coaching is going to take her less time if she’s taking more people on (actual staff)
Just had a look on companies house and accounts from 2020/2021 say she made 200K! 😱😱
No way she can make that kind of money from her plans and be bespoke, I guess the cookie cutter plan pays well!

Just had a look on companies house and accounts from 2020/2021 say she made 200K! 😱😱
No way she can make that kind of money from her plans and be bespoke, I guess the cookie cutter plan pays well!
Her plans are expensive and does that include the stuff she sells

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.