_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry Ranson is a superb online coach. QUOTE="Pawpaw365, post: 9923526, member: 65630"]
I’m not with a gym, I have a gym in my building so Hence looking for an online coach :)
[/QUOTE]

So, she wants her hairdresser to make her look like Molly Mae?!? WTF she is a hair dresser not a magician 🤦🏽‍♀️ If she eased up on the Anvar she might look more feminine

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf that hairdresser has done well working her magic on gingery brown dead hair and making it look semi decent.

Reactions: 3
I like the idea of having goals to tick off each day eg workout plan, step count, water, macros etc. any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Keep it simple with a physical calendar, pinned to your wall. Starting Monday, fill it in daily to the best of your ability and a team of Tattle Approved coaches will crunch the numbers and make adjustments in a fortnight. Good Luck! 🥳

23.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So apparently so is a “Pro” again and wants to compete overseas 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has been telling everyone today at strong man.

QUOTE="ChrisMay, post: 10094323, member: 47543"]
Where did you see this?
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
She is all over the place. It seems like she can't settle since the last show. Her competing plans have changed AGAIN and she's staying pro :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She should shut up until she makes a decision. I don’t care anyway but I care even less about the flip flopping and decision changing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should shut up until she makes a decision. I don’t care anyway but I care even less about the flip flopping and decision changing
Tbh I think perhaps it's important she shares the back and fourths because I imagine there would be people that follow her or other competitors that are stuck in the same mind f*ck of a situation but probably feel like their alone in it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She is going to do comp prep coaching from January as well as her lifestyle coaching. The prep coaching will be under Dan (her coach) brand not the cbg

QUOTE="fluffy_unicorn🦄, post: 10133257, member: 222389"]
What are her new plans?
[/QUOTE]

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is going to do comp prep coaching from January as well as her lifestyle coaching. The prep coaching will be under Dan (her coach) brand not the cbg

QUOTE="fluffy_unicorn🦄, post: 10133257, member: 222389"]
What are her new plans?
[/QUOTE]

Where have you seen about her comp coaching ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.