_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I think perhaps it's important she shares the back and fourths because I imagine there would be people that follow her or other competitors that are stuck in the same mind f*ck of a situation but probably feel like their alone in it 🤷🏼‍♀️
This may be true but it is annoying 😅

Reactions: 1
From the horses mouth

QUOTE="beccks812, post: 10136491, member: 227580"]
[/QUOTE]

Where have you seen about her comp coaching ?
[/QUOTE]

This is what she is sending out.
There’s spelling mistakes in it. Not splitting hairs but if you’re sending out a Job Description, you probably want it to be correct and professional.

Reactions: 11
Also it says existing clients must join CBA?? this was a typo but I’m loving it so it’s staying

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did this story bother anyone else? Live your life how you want to obvs but getting into a relationship, getting married and having kids is it normal for the majority of the population? She always seems to have these little digs at other people who live the ‘standard’ life instead of bodybuilding, she is such a pick me ‘I’m not like other girls’ lmao 🥱

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Did this story bother anyone else? Live your life how you want to obvs but getting into a relationship, getting married and having kids is it normal for the majority of the population? She always seems to have these little digs at other people who live the ‘standard’ life instead of bodybuilding, she is such a pick me ‘I’m not like other girls’ lmao 🥱
no one wants to marry her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
no one wants to marry her 😆
Imagine her wedding. Everyone else would have a normal meal and she’d take her bleeping Tupperware chicken and green beans then her disgusting mix of overnight oats and baby spoon 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine her wedding. Everyone else would have a normal meal and she’d take her bleeping Tupperware chicken and green beans then her disgusting mix of overnight oats and baby spoon 🤦🏻‍♀️
an ex friend of mine told me, and I've seen pictures, of him and his new wife doing their toast with protein shakes 💀 if she ever does get married, she'd do that 100%

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s on holiday, in Greece - the land of beautiful salads & gyros and she’s only eating ‘meal prep’ 😂😂😂 1 life people, just 1! A few days off prep surely wouldn’t do that much damage if she was sensible

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s on holiday, in Greece - the land of beautiful salads & gyros and she’s only eating ‘meal prep’ 😂😂😂 1 life people, just 1! A few days off prep surely wouldn’t do that much damage if she was sensible
Agree. At this point it’s an unhealthy habit/addiction. Think she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 7
What a killjoy to go on holiday with. All the amazing healthy Greek and Mediterranean food she could be eating!

Reactions: 2
I think she realises this, and by the sounds of it, after this year/start of next. She’ll be giving it up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.