_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How stupid is this girl?? Booked a dodgy Airbnb without looking at the location properly so had to fork out for a last minute hotel, now she’s messed up her Nando’s order and accidentally ordered 3 meals? I know it’s not that much but still obviously more money than sense

Reactions: 6
Honestly find it so annnnnoying when people think they’re a ‘grafter’ for working past 6pm. No, you’re just unproductive as duck and spend your whole day faffing around whilst others are working. Thank u for coming to my ted talk x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but you have working hours for a reason, you shouldn’t have to dedicate your whole life to your job, they’ve been doing other work today and by the looks of it, all she’s doing is moving some clip art around

• Haha
Honestly find it so annnnnoying when people think they’re a ‘grafter’ for working past 6pm. No, you’re just unproductive as duck and spend your whole day faffing around whilst others are working. Thank u for coming to my ted talk x
Sooo true. She often says she spends 2 hours lifting weights during the day, does 30 mins cardio in the morning, add travel in and she probably takes 4 hours out of her day just doing gym activities in the middle of the day which is her choice, oh and she has her 10K+ step count to do also. So don't act like you spent every hour of the working day actually working G on top of working in the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How stupid is this girl?? Booked a dodgy Airbnb without looking at the location properly so had to fork out for a last minute hotel, now she’s messed up her Nando’s order and accidentally ordered 3 meals? I know it’s not that much but still obviously more money than sense
100% no way I'd accidentally order more than my needed meals

Sooo true. She often says she spends 2 hours lifting weights during the day, does 30 mins cardio in the morning, add travel in and she probably takes 4 hours out of her day just doing gym activities in the middle of the day which is her choice, oh and she has her 10K+ step count to do also. So don't act like you spent every hour of the working day actually working G on top of working in the evening.
YES PREACH.

She posts on her stories a lot too for someone with not enough time in the day.

I work a full time 9-5 and am training in a course alongside during mornings/evenings, add on travel time to and from work. I also gym and have general chores and self care stuff.. You ent special G

Reactions: 7
Can somebody.. for the love of god.. show me how to scan items for my fitness pal!? It’s just so bleeping confusing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can somebody.. for the love of god.. show me how to scan items for my fitness pal!? It’s just so bleeping confusing!
I wish I could help but I just can’t work it out, I might message G to ask her to teach me but scared she will tell me to google it 😂

Reactions: 1
I can't watch her videos or stories anymore cos of that horrendous pointy wagging finger.

• Haha
Omg her mate matt seems to be an bigger knobhead than she is
He did some stories the other day saying corona was a cover up for reuniting the country after the brexit divide.....

ETA: my mistake it was the guy who she worked with in Manchester
Clearly G attracts a particular type of person

I watched that vlog that guy she trained with put out, first and formost I know they say you can have help when lifting so social distancing can’t be observed but, they then proced to get a costa (I can’t remember if it’s before or after) and he drinks part of his drink to show boat his flavour combo and then gets her to drink some through the same straw whilst in her car and she does the same! Not worried about COVID then?

I watched that vlog that guy she trained with put out, first and formost I know they say you can have help when lifting so social distancing can’t be observed but, they then proced to get a costa (I can’t remember if it’s before or after) and he drinks part of his drink to show boat his flavour combo and then gets her to drink some through the same straw whilst in her car and she does the same! Not worried about COVID then?
She is uneducated. Generally very dumb. She probably doesn’t care. Let’s hope she doesn’t get it be she’s if she does there’s no chance she’ll stay in for 2 weeks to stop her passing it on.
She is an absolute cretin. An idiot. Thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 4
Why would you want your own insta name on the back of a hoodie? Or am I missing something 😂

• Haha
Have people seen the instagram story where she's put CBG on a load of products including a booty band?

‘It’s only heavy if you think it’s heavy 😉’ come back and say that hun when you try hip thrusting 300kg not 120kg

• Haha
If I had any respect left for her it’s gone now she’s promoting an MLM (pyramid scheme) on her stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.