_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand this ‘food plan’ she’s on. I’m no nutritionist but surely it can’t be healthy eating the same things every day for an extended period. I understand that chicken is the best source of protein but what’s the harm in switching it up a bit. It must be so draining. She lives and breathes that bleeping peanut butter and whey paste combo too. So dull!

I suppose her personality is the same as her diet though. Bland and repetitive!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That food plan is most likely the precise macros she needs, so whoever is writing them for her won’t want to change it every few weeks as it’s a lot of work

Reactions: 1
After her most reccent day of eating on her YouTube channel I went back to some of the earlier one she’s uploaded and by god she’s a different person, so much more meek and milder, none of this shouting bollocks, has actual pals rather than just people with online followings, and her hair is shorter and suits her but the biggest thing that’s changed is her forehead. It’s much smaller before! Do the roids build your head up like her ego has been?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies for being slightly off topic but do any of you guys have any recommendations similar to Georgies ‘fit bible’? I don’t wanna give her the money and it’s sold out anyway ..

Reactions: 1
See she did it again, took a picture and it had someone in it , now I know the person has his back turned, but don’t you think she could have took one with no one there ?? And the x at the end ! Maybe I’m just nit picking 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

So what do we reckon this secret project is?
I think it’s gonna be an app subscription like grace fit has and that’s why she’s filming videos (not sure why she can’t just use videos off line like she does in her current plans)

I think it’s gonna be an app subscription like grace fit has and that’s why she’s filming videos (not sure why she can’t just use videos off line like she does in her current plans)
I think she’s moving away from Trainerize and clients will have access to her videos instead. Tbh it makes sense but she’s still a dick 😆

Reactions: 2
Hopefully it’s her getting a job in the offline world doing something completely different to coaching and we never have to see her attitude again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Videos 😂 duck me ive watched some awful lifting in my time and she’s right up there, unless she drops to just a barbell these videos will be a train wreck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.