_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B0826621-2C83-4619-B4B0-36CEE0595481.png
She hasn’t tagged out mate shooooawwwnn though has she?He’s also in none of the photos and videos she has posted!! Not even a hint he’s there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Is that seanazi? 👀 She is definitely hiding him again.

Is that seanazi? 👀 She is definitely hiding him again.
Yeah you can see him in the video before that that she posted looking extremely annoyed hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It is quite disturbing to think that if she was to take a trip to where I live (nearly 500 miles away) that if I seen Betsy I would know who she was, her age and where she lives! If I went down to Leicester for a weekend away and someone cane up to my daughter and said oh hello I seen you on Instagram and knew so much about her she would be terrified!!! 😭
I’ve seen Brittany in person and it was only that I heard her say Betsy’s name to whoever she was with that I turned around and noticed her as I recognised her voice and the way she says her daughters name

Reactions: 3
If Lauren doesn’t like shoowwwwn then why has she gone there to meet them. Can you think of anything worse than spending time away from home with someone you Hate! Regardless if you’re with your bestie or not. Probably gone home hasn’t he...

They didn’t follow eachother for agggges but then when it was Lauren’s birthday they all went out together so 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.