_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By posh she means out of her budget. Which is fine just say that 😳
Sneaky way of begging for a gifted stay!! The Headland wouldn’t give away the drippings from their breakfast trays they don’t need the business! I lived in Newquay a few yrs ago so know it quite well

Reactions: 8
nah she's on her ELEVENTH story since claiming she's not gna be on there much, i post less than that in a week just duck off n enjoy an undercooked chip w her tit view n stop involving everyone else titjob
why doesn’t she put her phone down and enjoy her time with her family fgs!!!! I can assure you nobody on Instagram will miss her

Reactions: 11
“Not being rude but I’ll share where I am staying at the end of my stay” hun. You post 100 times a day on your stories, if someone wanted to find out where you were staying I don’t think it would be that hard 🙄
I found it in 30 seconds - not hard at all 🙄

Reactions: 4
If she wasn’t trying to sell 24/7 on her account, her true self would be out more, she’s such a smug cow it and the fake niceness to make more sales is clear as day!
don’t know how anyone with canks like that can be so smug 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know she’d delete this. She sounds rough as duck😂
I don’t understand her logic though. I’m far from posh but I enjoy visiting posh places every now and then, it’s nothing to be ashamed of? It’s like she’s trying to make a joke of it when actually it’s probably because she can’t afford it. If you didn’t buy 100 tubs of squirty cheese and 50 asos orders a day you’d be able to save up for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand her logic though. I’m far from posh but I enjoy visiting posh places every now and then, it’s nothing to be ashamed of? It’s like she’s trying to make a joke of it when actually it’s probably because she can’t afford it. If you didn’t buy 100 tubs of squirty cheese and 50 asos orders a day you’d be able to save up for it.
They don’t accept klarna

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She will share after the stay? I bet it’s got a discount code of sorts. Didn’t she do them beggy gifted press discount ad stays before with her mate?

Jamie G was saying in her recent video she’s a size 12 and had been ordering from ASOS. Why is titjob so bleeping cringe copying everyone? You can tell a mile off that she isn’t the outfit of the day/Interior designer of the world she’s acting like right now.

Reactions: 6
Jamie G was saying in her recent video she’s a size 12 and had been ordering from ASOS. Why is titjob so bleeping cringe copying everyone? You can tell a mile off that she isn’t the outfit of the day/Interior designer of the world she’s acting like right now.
I do believe *sometimes* she is wearing a 12, but it’s always in loose fitting/wide leg/oversize styles which come up large anyway and in stretchy fabrics.
Jamie G wears a 12 in skinny jeans and satin dresses... you’d never see Britney even attempt that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do believe *sometimes* she is wearing a 12, but it’s always in loose fitting/wide leg/oversize styles which come up large anyway and in stretchy fabrics.
Jamie G wears a 12 in skinny jeans and satin dresses... you’d never see Britney even attempt that!
But she will today 😝🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With air b nb she shares a discount code if you book via the discount code she gets credit added to her air b and b account (anyone can use this referral scheme btw)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.