_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still better than your views. I hate people like that so much!! They honestly think they are so great and better than everyone but they are actually such gross people like so disgusting in behaviour and attitude they make me sick.

We are the only person in the entire world to have a view (a tit one) we are so bleeping great and above you with our nazi tattoos and fake handbags from China most likely made of dog leather.

I don’t mind a humble brag when someone has worked hard and isn’t conning people but they aren’t honest people.

Reactions: 18
Still better than your views. I hate people like that so much!! They honestly think they are so great and better than everyone but they are actually such gross people like so disgusting in behaviour and attitude they make me sick.

We are the only person in the entire world to have a view (a tit one) we are so bleeping great and above you with our nazi tattoos and fake handbags from China most likely made of dog leather.

I don’t mind a humble brag when someone has worked hard and isn’t conning people but they aren’t honest people.
I mean you’d think they were looking over clear blue water in Jamaica or somewhere😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I could share my views out my windows but I value my anonymity. It may not have the sea but I live in a very beautiful place.

Reactions: 10
she's rly getting on my tit today, WHY does she feel the need to ask where's best for soddin fish n chips when they all taste the bastard same pisssss off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she quit working at the salon now as its reopened but shes never at work?

Reactions: 6
I could share my views out my windows but I value my anonymity. It may not have the sea but I live in a very beautiful place.
Currently at my mum and dads holiday home in padstow and it’s much better view than hers currently 😂 I would share it but she might come seek out the house 🤣

she's rly getting on my tit today, WHY does she feel the need to ask where's best for soddin fish n chips when they all taste the bastard same pisssss off
She really is insufferable at the moment. Even more than normal!!

Reactions: 5
Currently at my mum and dads holiday home in padstow and it’s much better view than hers currently 😂 I would share it but she might come seek out the house 🤣

She really is insufferable at the moment. Even more than normal!!
Love Padstow! Anyone for a speedboat 🚤 ride!!

Reactions: 4
Size of her feet in that picture she’s put on of her sat on the towel

Reactions: 2
Those photos aren’t about her the silly bleep it’s the Strategically placed Anine Bing plastic bag 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The flower company blocked me after I said they need to go careful for supporting Brittany and her Nazi boyfriend!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

I can think of nicer places to go in Cornwall that’s for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Not being rude but I’ll share where I am staying at the end of my stay” hun. You post 100 times a day on your stories, if someone wanted to find out where you were staying I don’t think it would be that hard 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Not being rude but I’ll share where I am staying at the end of my stay” hun. You post 100 times a day on your stories, if someone wanted to find out where you were staying I don’t think it would be that hard 🙄
She talks like her thousands of fans would descend on the hotel. Mate, you’re not famous nobody gives a duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She talks like her thousands of fans would descend on the hotel. Mate, you’re not famous nobody gives a duck 🤣
Not being funny but you could spot them cankles from north Devon how long before she Visits the headland Hotel where the witches was made and it will be one of her favourite ever films

• Haha
Reactions: 25
nah she's on her ELEVENTH story since claiming she's not gna be on there much, i post less than that in a week just duck off n enjoy an undercooked chip w her tit view n stop involving everyone else titjob

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.