_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno why she is lying about her size. She even said when she started her journey she wanted to be a size 14. Just embrace it girl!

Nah just had to leave this here since the heels are a talking point today... what the hell are those? Either wear a proper heel or don’t wear them. That’s shameful😂
Jesus these are a right throw back to 2002 🤣🤣🤣 they were bleeping vile back then! And no they are not comfy at all, you kinda grip your feet in them to walk. They're horrific in every way🤮

Why does he always look constipated
He is what a human pug would look like. twit.

Reactions: 4
‘For those asking my dress is new look and I’m wearing My NoRmAl SiZe 12’

She hasn’t even posted a photo of the dress before that story so who is asking exactly ??? She’s only posted that so she can say (for the 100th time this year) that she’s wearing size 12

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

She hasn’t even posted a photo of the dress before that story so who is asking exactly ??? She’s only posted that so she can say (for the 100th time this year) that she’s wearing size 12
She did post a picture on her grid first to be fair to her. Although that dress is bloody horrific and she looks awful so I fail to believe people asked where it’s from 😱

Reactions: 1
I’m sure you’re only allowed to meet up with one other household still 🙄 so if you were having a picnic with mummy the other week titters you shouldn’t be going to the shops with your bestie Lauren 🙄

And there is no way she or her dress are a size 12

• Haha
Reactions: 5
haven't been on her insta in MONTHS cos she blocked me on my main, had a quick nose at it today to make myself feel better lmao state of her skin for someone promoting skincare 🙃 n I highly doubt she's still ten stone down........

My arse is she a ‘size 12’ awkward she feels the need to justify it in every upload of clothing 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

That big size she got will be an 18 and she is clearly buying 16s. Anyone else find it weird that she always states her clothes size but then as soon as she says I bought it in a really big size she hides it? Probably because the shirt won’t be oversized it will fit nicely for once 🤣

Reactions: 7
Im sorry but she is NOT NOT NOT a 12!!! Her fakers are alot bigger than mine and i have big boobs, i was a 12 b4 lockdown and even then struggled with tops. She looks as if shes piled on again, why lie about it??!!!
That bleeping shirt. Jamie G wears a white shirt, skipney gets a white shirt... “I HaD a vIsiOn”. Get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He creeps me out 😭
Also I can’t get over the 88 tattoo I know it’s probably the yeah he was born but Jesus don’t have a nazi number tattooed on your neck!
[/QUOTE

he definitely wasn’t born in 1988 as his sister was...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
First attempt at thread title suggestion
Trotters in kitten heels, double portion manky meals, how much is Titney raking in with Lumi deals?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm sorry and I hate to sound like a witch but the only thing different in that throw back pic is the angle it's taken at! Granted she is probably a couple of sizes lighter but it's creeping back on, it's just that the make up she wears/clothes she wears/effort she makes with herself is different!

Reactions: 8

Are you serious?! So he has a hate nazi number tattooed on his neck?! What a disgusting pair of cunts.

Reactions: 5
I am a fairly new follower to her but does she always have those sausages from Aldi for breakfast? I’ve had them and they are rank.

I am a fairly new follower to her but does she always have those sausages from Aldi for breakfast? I’ve had them and they are rank.
My partner has them and he likes them! I prefer them to the slimming world sausage 🤢 she used to always have the co op ones instead!

I find it hard to believe she’s a 12 especially as Jac Jossa has said she’s a 12. I know people can be the same size and look different but I just find it really hard to believe

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Same I love the asda light and lean ones there lovely the aldi ones I cant stand 😷

So since somebody mentioned she must use klarna allot since she only orders from asos she now says she gas vouchers still to spend, the things shes been buying with said voucher bloody hell how much was it for hun? Spend spend spend. Yawn

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.