_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He creeps me out 😭
Also I can’t get over the 88 tattoo I know it’s probably the yeah he was born but Jesus don’t have a nazi number tattooed on your neck!

Reactions: 9
Why does he stand like a big potatoe with his head back shrunk into his neck?? Plz tell me im not the only one sees this 🤣🤣 he looks like a drug dealer 🙈
Cos he's about 5ft 4 in reality (I've seen him) and it makes him taller 🤣
Pesto is quite dressy tbf. So glad they didn't gift her their meal. I'd have been livid as I love it there.

Wonder if the bus wankers got a lift there from whoevers car she's been out and about in recently too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not that there is anything wrong with being bigger than a size 12 (trust me I would know 🤦🏻‍♀️) but just own it.
I maybe wrong but I would say she is bigger than a 12 in this picture

View attachment 172177
Thug life .........he holds his neck up like he’s got a pair of bollocks under his chin......he is one ugly fucker , she poses like it’s another picture for the family album then that’s fuckin beside her grunting 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The constant updates that he does makes me so angry.He actually thinks he is above the people he is taking the piss out of when actually it’s just him and his family he is describing.The I got a new pair of trainers that I can’t actually afford but will get on credit to keep up with Chet.Bore off !!!

Reactions: 9
Cos he's about 5ft 4 in reality (I've seen him) and it makes him taller 🤣
Pesto is quite dressy tbf. So glad they didn't gift her their meal. I'd have been livid as I love it there.

Wonder if the bus wankers got a lift there from whoevers car she's been out and about in recently too
I hope no restaurant gifts any of these ‘iNfLuEnCeRs’ anything for a good while. They’ve been shut for so long, they need the money and people should want to support them

Reactions: 5
For someone who doesn’t like their new lipstick she sure as hell hasn’t bleeping shut up about it or stopped parading it on stories on her fluffy upper lip.

Something about having an hole for lips has got to be in the next title 🤣
Something about an hole for lips and skips

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is he serious. This is literally everything his partraaaaaa is doing!!!
Says the one who rushed to a restaurant with his daughter on the day it opened 🙄. I don’t have children and I’m not going anywhere. It’s my bday next month so I’m hoping things have improved so I can go for a meal, if not I’ll have a picnic instead

Reactions: 13
I used to live in Leicester and the lock down area is quite extensive - if she’s saying she’s out of the area then she can’t live near there at all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.