_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking for recommendations for burger places, or should I say on the beg for an invite somewhere. Didn't take her long did it.

Reactions: 1
Are you serious?! So he has a hate nazi number tattooed on his neck?! What a disgusting pair of cunts.
😬 I can’t think what else it could represent to be honest (and I genuinely had no clue it was a hate number so apologies for not knowing)

I’ve been a long time lurker on this thread hence my first post as I was a bit nervous to!

• Heart
😬 I can’t think what else it could represent to be honest (and I genuinely had no clue it was a hate number so apologies for not knowing)

I’ve been a long time lurker on this thread hence my first post as I was a bit nervous to!
Do you know him??

No hate on you for not knowing! I thought it was one of those things people knew but I shouldn’t just assume that haha.

Either way he should have googled it before having it on his neck. Even if it is a different meaning would you risk walking around with a white supremacy tattoo for everyone to see?

• Wow
Do you know him??

No hate on you for not knowing! I thought it was one of those things people knew but I shouldn’t just assume that haha.

Either way he should have googled it before having it on his neck. Even if it is a different meaning would you risk walking around with a white supremacy tattoo for everyone to see?
Not personally, no but I know enough!

Spill....😂🐸☕
[/QUOTE
Spill....😂🐸☕
😂 to be fair, what has been said previously is pretty accurate! They were due to get married in October either in 2017 or 2018 but it never happened. Invites were sent out and nothing came of it.
He works or did work for Hastings Direct, not sure if he’s a drug dealer or not but who knows these days 🤷🏻‍♀️
Feel a let down now as I don’t think I have as much tea as was hoped 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂 to be fair, what has been said previously is pretty accurate! They were due to get married in October either in 2017 or 2018 but it never happened. Invites were sent out and nothing came of it.
He works or did work for Hastings Direct, not sure if he’s a drug dealer or not but who knows these days 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m SO glad you said this cause she used to put posts on of like *so many days til the wedding* and then they never got married and i wondered if I’d imagined it 🤣🤣

70DA7052-3F8C-4394-A1CA-5F7BC9810A49.jpeg
Climb out titters 🙈 We all know you don’t get the feral toe seen to. Why does she comment like she’s her best mate too? How much we betting tomorrow she does her make up like Jamie g and she’s like ‘I’ve had a vision’ 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m SO glad you said this cause she used to put posts on of like *so many days til the wedding* and then they never got married and i wondered if I’d imagined it 🤣🤣

View attachment 176361Climb out titters 🙈 We all know you don’t get the feral toe seen to. Why does she comment like she’s her best mate too? How much we betting tomorrow she does her make up like Jamie g and she’s like ‘I’ve had a vision’ 😖
She has about as much vision as Stevie Wonder!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 176361Climb out titters 🙈 We all know you don’t get the feral toe seen to. Why does she comment like she’s her best mate too? How much we betting tomorrow she does her make up like Jamie g and she’s like ‘I’ve had a vision’ 😖
I thought she didn’t like wearing make up? She always whinges like a banshee whenever she has it on so she can rub her vibrator all over her tache🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WEDDING?!?

I love how she’s felt the need to tell us we can eat them because the calories are on the packets 😂 it’s a legal requirement to have the calories on packets you trollop.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.