_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed most places she orders from you can do clear pay or klarna 🤣 dont get me wrong a love a mac lipstick but so many cheaper alternatives to buy the wrong colour of and give away, like her Charlotte tilbury stuff which she wasnt ecstatic about in the end 🙄
Yeah I thought that they all do!!!! Shes so cringe

There’s nothing wrong with gaining weight whatsoever (I gained almost a stone back at the beginning of lockdown!!) but the whole target member facade is draining. There’s no way she’s still at target
Exactly. I think most of the world has gained. Jus other people aren’t pretending they haven’t. She’s such a fraud 🤬

Haha at her post she put out this morning with the 50 mis-spelled “your” words. Quickly deleted and updated with the correct spelling of “you’re”
No doubt her obnoxious man told her to get it corrected.

Reactions: 1
Carefully placed Louis Vuitton box in the background of her latest selfie 😂

Reactions: 3
Why isn’t she wearing the blue shoes. I was so excited to see those bad boys on!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep - she openly says she’s very hairy and gets most of her body waxed regularly
I get a bad tash but I get rid of it personally.

Also why maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t be out at a restaurant with children this weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️ to me it’s not really safeguarding!

Reactions: 4
BINGO - She's at Pesto, I called it, although it isn't #invite, however it is quite close to the lockdown zone so I wouldn't necessarily have taken my kid with me!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Why does she look so dressed up for a meal out is it a really nice place there at? Dont get me wrong if we go for food I make an effort but I dont make a million outfit changes or plan my outfit for weeks, I thought it was a birthday meal or somewere really fancy

Reactions: 2
Not that there is anything wrong with being bigger than a size 12 (trust me I would know 🤦🏻‍♀️) but just own it.
I maybe wrong but I would say she is bigger than a 12 in this picture

121AB253-2752-475A-8919-4520C85966C1.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why does he stand like a big potatoe with his head back shrunk into his neck?? Plz tell me im not the only one sees this 🤣🤣 he looks like a drug dealer 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.