_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked back through all her pics from when she got to target. She has definitely gained. It’s not an issue she’s gained but the lies she’s spouting . Saying she hasn’t gained, that she’s a 12 bla bla. Just be real with your followers and stop telling fibs! Also I feel bad about people taking the mick out of her legs. Does she have lipdodemia I wonder? She’ll never ever have slimmer legs if that’s the case

Reactions: 3
I looked back through all her pics from when she got to target. She has definitely gained. It’s not an issue she’s gained but the lies she’s spouting . Saying she hasn’t gained, that she’s a 12 bla bla. Just be real with your followers and stop telling fibs! Also I feel bad about people taking the mick out of her legs. Does she have lipdodemia I wonder? She’ll never ever have slimmer legs if that’s the case
There’s nothing wrong with gaining weight whatsoever (I gained almost a stone back at the beginning of lockdown!!) but the whole target member facade is draining. There’s no way she’s still at target

Attachments

I really hate when she try’s to pass that off as Carbonara, that is not a Carbonara😭
Newbie here! 👋
I am half Italian and I grew up in Italy, I can assure you that every Italian would find what she deems as ‘Italian’ food inedible. How can she call that slop a carbonara is beyond me

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell the portion size on that 'carbonara' for lunch is atrocious!! But it's ok the tiny amount of salad will make it healthy 😂

That absolute greedy pig. I cannot believe that Little Blonde Bakes have gifted her that tray!!! She has been on the beg from them FOR months!!!! Commenting on everything they post and liking it even tho she had no intention of going cos she doesn’t drive!!!! She didn’t even purchase anything when they were doing postals?!

She’s an absolute scum bag she is just out for absolutely everything and anything she can get her dirty scabby hands on. She doesn’t care about supporting anyone but herself never mind small businesses.

Reactions: 5
Newbie here! 👋
I am half Italian and I grew up in Italy, I can assure you that every Italian would find what she deems as ‘Italian’ food inedible. How can she call that slop a carbonara is beyond me
It’s just the fact that you can make a slimming world version with eggs and similar to a proper carbonara, dunno why she does try’s to claim its a carbonara. I can imagine it would be insulting to Italians to see her take on their food😂

Reactions: 2
‘It looks like it blends in with my skin’ BECAUSE THE LIPSTICK IS ORANGE AND YOURE USING AN ORANGE FILTER FGS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That absolute greedy pig. I cannot believe that Little Blonde Bakes have gifted her that tray!!! She has been on the beg from them FOR months!!!! Commenting on everything they post and liking it even tho she had no intention of going cos she doesn’t drive!!!! She didn’t even purchase anything when they were doing postals?!

She’s an absolute scum bag she is just out for absolutely everything and anything she can get her dirty scabby hands on. She doesn’t care about supporting anyone but herself never mind small businesses.
And after all that begging the actual post doesn’t even make sense.

Attachments

I'll just buy a mac lipstick on a whim alag it off on Instagram and just gift it straight away .. we dont all have money to burn hun ✌

I really doubt she does too she makes me feel sick🤣🤣🤣 #Klarna
I noticed most places she orders from you can do clear pay or klarna 🤣 dont get me wrong a love a mac lipstick but so many cheaper alternatives to buy the wrong colour of and give away, like her Charlotte tilbury stuff which she wasnt ecstatic about in the end 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.