_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both jumpsuits are awful, she had some nice outfits that she used to wear while at target, I liked that white spotted Zara dress she used to constantly wear but I’m guessing she no longer fits into it!

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion : Brittany stop denying you’ve gained weight, it must have been all the gifted brownies you ate! We’re sick of seeing your lumi and face peel and for the love of god bin those kitten heels!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I swear if I hear that she is going out for a meal one more time before she actually goes I'm going to loose my mind!!!!! She brought that hideous green top (I use the term lightly) for this meal, then a SIZE 12 jumpsuit and now she's trying on stuff she already has 👋 Brittany glad to know you read here and FYI both those jumpsuits are hideous love!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Can’t go to Leicester though, the biggest place near her for shopping and lots of places to eat, she’ll have to go somewhere else.
She'll go Notts on the train or Birmingham instead

Reactions: 3
Both jumpsuits are awful, she had some nice outfits that she used to wear while at target, I liked that white spotted Zara dress she used to constantly wear but I’m guessing she no longer fits into it!
Watch now she will squeeze into it and post it on her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Or it will be a little local place, there are a couple of nice places around near to where she lives, probably an #invite though 🙄
A Pesto Restaurants post has just popped up on my feed and she's liked it, there are 2 in close proximity to Barwell, my guess is she will be going there!

Reactions: 6
A Pesto Restaurants post has just popped up on my feed and she's liked it, there are 2 in close proximity to Barwell, my guess is she will be going there!
I was trying to think where does everyone in Leicester go that isn’t in lockdown! PESTO 😂

Reactions: 1
Not gonna lie this Pesto place sounds like a magical land! Is it pesto related food?👀😂😂

Reactions: 1
Oh don't tell me she'll go to Pesto. I bloody love it there and if they gift her food it will piss me right off

Reactions: 4
Lost my place on the thread again but just wanted to respond to someone a few pages back who mentioned 60 or 50 club or whatever it was mentioned on the post she was tagged in. I'm 99% sure it is the ranking Kittany has hit on her crappy Multi Level Marketing company (in the shape of a big fat PYRAMID) selling the tit mud mask etc. She would be making quote a bit or at least a portion of an income due to the followibg she has, if all the people asking for the discount code actually end up buying from her. She is a lazy, expectant self entitled cow. How do all these SW people get by in life being so up themselves and literally eating all the yellow foods. Irritating

She also looks like she needs a good scrub even more so than usual lately.

Reactions: 6
041D16B9-EDAC-4C01-9A39-DDD9B7FB18DF.jpeg

Can’t believe I spotted this while doing my shop ffs.
Sounds just like her, salty.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also the photos with the jumpsuit. Who’s house is that? Bcos it’s certainly not her bedroom with her *gifted* bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.