_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i want to know what the duck hes staring at in every story. hes always looking away and then will peak to make sure hes still recording himself the absolute melt
wonder if that’s what he’s like in real life. Just talks staring away from you. Very weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i want to know what the duck hes staring at in every story. hes always looking away and then will peak to make sure hes still recording himself the absolute melt
Probably cause he knows he looks like a dick talking shite into his phone

Reactions: 1
That jumpsuit might be a 12 but you’re certainly not!! She looks like she’s going to bust it open

Reactions: 7
My legs and bottom half dont look nearly as wide and I cant squeeze myself into a size 12 looking at her makes me think I must look allot bigger in real life than I do in my head because if shes a 12 in everything I cant cope 🤣😴 xx

Reactions: 5
You can literally see how uncomfortably tight that is. Just admit defeat and buy bigger. She wouldn’t be the first to get to target and gain some weight back, does she not realise people may find her more genuine if she was just honest!!

Reactions: 4
If she moves in that jumpsuit it will split, theres no way she's a 12! Not that im saying theres anything wrong with her gaining weight but at least be honest about it.

If she moves in that jumpsuit it will split, theres no way she's a 12! Not that im saying theres anything wrong with her gaining weight but at least be honest about it.
She’s in denial I’ve never known someone eat what she does never exercise and maintain her weight

Dunno why she is lying about her size. She even said when she started her journey she wanted to be a size 14. Just embrace it girl!

Nah just had to leave this here since the heels are a talking point today... what the hell are those? Either wear a proper heel or don’t wear them. That’s shameful😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dunno why she is lying about her size. She even said when she started her journey she wanted to be a size 14. Just embrace it girl!

Nah just had to leave this here since the heels are a talking point today... what the hell are those? Either wear a proper heel or don’t wear them. That’s shameful😂
There's literally no excuse for being 1/4" off the ground. Either wear a proper heel or a flip flop ffs. They're tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.