_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly if I went out something like that my husband, who is so laid back woukd be like unmm thats a bit much. not in a possessive way but a have a bit of respect for the other people who don't want to see your tuts. especially when hers her so awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
False alarm she is back with the tit spelling and punctuation 😛
This is what it's suppose to look like....

I wouldn't go to the swimming baths in that let alone out for a bleeping meal!!!!! And also a meal in a couple of weeks! She literally heard the gov announcement and booked didn't she!!!!! 🙄 Oh and PS - stop bleeping lying that you're a 12!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So Brittany how do we say ‘they put their lasagne in the oven?’

they ovened they’re lasnage

😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This is what it's suppose to look like....

I wouldn't go to the swimming baths in that let alone out for a bleeping meal!!!!! And also a meal in a couple of weeks! She literally heard the gov announcement and booked didn't she!!!!! 🙄 Oh and PS - stop bleeping lying that you're a 12!!!!!!!
this about the meal. as soon as she was told she could go stuff her piggy face with Sean she was straight on it. absolute beast

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes probably got her first invite planned no way has she booked to go somewhere for a meal and PAY for it herself come on now😂

Also I agree that top is way too slutty, I'm a G and would never wear something like that, it just screams the wrong things about you to people.

Oh wonder what classy restaurant she’s blagged herself a free meal in... then will claim she’s supporting local businesses 🥱

Reactions: 3
Oh wonder what classy restaurant she’s blagged herself a free meal in... then will claim she’s supporting local businesses 🥱
the only thing she should be interested is supporting is her wonky tits in a proper bra. I swear the heat is making me hostile than normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't cope with the amount of food she puts on her plate! She is everything thats wrong with SW. Because its "Free" they can cram as much as possible on their plates as though free means free of calories.

I can't cope with the amount of food she puts on her plate! She is everything thats wrong with SW. Because its "Free" they can cram as much as possible on their plates as though free means free of calories.
Obligatory two slices of fake cheese with breakfast 👌🏼👌🏼 Bon appetite

• Sick
Reactions: 4
how cringe wishing jamie a happy birthday as have a few people and titters is the only one she hasn't responded back to
She knows she’s a beg and probably laughs at her, I’m also from Glasgow and I like Jamie but would never behave like this, it’s so thirsty and cringe!!!

Reactions: 5
don’t worry, im sure the 2 spinach leaves she uses as garnish for her ‘speed’ cancel it out #balance 😂😂😂
I never understand this, who actually puts spinach with their beans on toast? It’s just more calories??? But no of course it’s magic speed. Speed is there to encourage you to eat less calories, so have salad instead of potatoes. You’re not supposed to ADD it on top of a meal.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.