_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone actually seen how much this lumi tit costs. I just looked out of curiosity to see and was gobsmacked. And according to brits the price is going up 😱😱😱

Reactions: 1
13 stories on that crappy dildo lumi and only 2 marked as AD again 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She's certainly contradicted herself from her post the other day about ADs. Bellend 😂

Also thanks Beg for telling us all what a double cleanse is, not like the clue is in the name or that 🙄

Reactions: 4
The fact she uses that beach filter pisses me off. I have fairly clear skin, no spots or blemishes and I just tried it to see and it completely smoothed out my face even gave me blusher. If her skin is so good when using the lumi do it without a filter for fucks sake. And put AD on every story!!!

Reactions: 9
All the people waiting for Brit to get back to them about the Lumi. She is such a bullshitting twit. As if ANYONE on this planet would ignore peoples messages if they wanted to buy the tit you're selling. She just uses any opportunity to make it sound like people are really interested. They're really bleeping not. Maybe take the filter of if it really does work and it will sell itself. As for Sean with removing the bobbles off of his socks... I'm actually speechless. Pair of twats.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
All the people waiting for Brit to get back to them about the Lumi. She is such a bullshitting twit. As if ANYONE on this planet would ignore peoples messages if they wanted to buy the tit you're selling. She just uses any opportunity to make it sound like people are really interested. They're really bleeping not. Maybe take the filter of if it really does work and it will sell itself. As for Sean with removing the bobbles off of his socks... I'm actually speechless. Pair of twats.
im sure beggys pyramid scheme money could stretch to getting him some new ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘hehe private joke’ - okay beg if it’s a private joke why put it on your stories for people go don’t know you? Weirdo.

Reactions: 8
I am sorry but those cheesy leeks and mushy pea gravy 🤮🤮
Who would make it that way, really?
Honestly the way she re creates food To make is syn free or HEX this or that is disgusting and probably doing her more harm than good. Like just have some bleeping gravy which if you look at the nutritional value has nothing init and she must put primula cheese on everything. She’s just making more calories for herself with the tit she cooks.

Reactions: 9
Both look absolutely vile. Surely actual gravy cant be that bad in comparison and same as that bleeping primula that she slathers on everything. Just make a normal cheese sauce and have a bit less.

Disgusting

Both look absolutely vile. Surely actual gravy cant be that bad in comparison and same as that bleeping primula that she slathers on everything. Just make a normal cheese sauce and have a bit less.

Disgusting
A can of mushy peas 180 calories plus a beef stock pot of 50 cals - syn free and 230 calories. A portion of bisto gravy, roughly 30 cals and 1.5 syns... go figure.

my boyfriend has always said SW is designed to keep people losing 0.5/1lb a week so they get your money for longer and it’s SO true. Most people can lose 2-5lbs a week with a calorie deficit from calorie counting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All these stupid sw hacks. I haven’t been able to eat baked beans since I saw a recipe for syn free soup which involved blending a can of beans. Been a few years now I think!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
A can of mushy peas 180 calories plus a beef stock pot of 50 cals - syn free and 230 calories. A portion of bisto gravy, roughly 30 cals and 1.5 syns... go figure.

my boyfriend has always said SW is designed to keep people losing 0.5/1lb a week so they get your money for longer and it’s SO true. Most people can lose 2-5lbs a week with a calorie deficit from calorie counting.
Everyone is different but I’ve never lost less than 2lb in a week unless I’ve not followed the plan 100%.

It’s a good way to lose weight but I don’t think it’s sustainable and has given a lot of people bad relationships with food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.