_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opps she saw our posts. She is still misleading. I feel followers who don’t know and don’t understand she is making money from the nu skin stuff.

Reactions: 2
I don’t even think she has read the persons statement on the post properly. It states that you put ‘Ad + PR product’ Which would be perfectly acceptable if she actually did this!

Haha Britney witch- who cares if you don’t use the word ‘gifted’
I actually think it was the influencers that came up with using that word anyway, rather than be truthful and say they were doing some advertising.

Im sure titney doesn’t go out and buy a product and then write ‘AD PR product‘ because she wants to give a company free bleeping advertising

it’s almost like she’s slightly embarrassed with all the free tit she gets but she needs to keep accepting and ADVERTISING, simply to feed her partnas trainer addiction- or he might leave her for someone with bigger tits

Reactions: 2
I lost count of the amount of undeclared ads I reported last week in her page

Reactions: 6
Her skin looks AWFUL in that new pic she posted to her feed and it’s even filtered to duck. can’t believe people actually think that lumi and mud mask do anything

Says she doesn’t know what a CEO is on her stories. Instantly deletes it. What a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s probably just her accent and the way she speaks but I can’t cope with her grammar😭
its not a regional thing. im from the same area and I don't sound like that. she makes me cringe with how poor her spelling, grammar and punctuation is. also when she speaks she proper exaggerates and prolongs words

Reactions: 7
‘5 minute makeup can make you feel better’ you we’re saying you felt like a drag queen and hated wearing makeup the other day make your bloody mind up

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.