Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scrooge

Can we have a thread purely for seany boy? He is a right cunt. Talks utter shite, posts his shit overpriced shoes constantly, is partnaaaaaah to the ultimate Braggy twat and then posts a story moaning about people posting about being at the pub on Instagram 🤦‍♀️ the irony!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I used to like watching her, then it seemed like every day she kept making comments like “guys I’m just a normal person” as if she was so famous. It got so annoying

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
I’m SO glad you said this cause she used to put posts on of like *so many days til the wedding* and then they never got married and i wondered if I’d imagined it 🤣🤣

View attachment 176361Climb out titters 🙈 We all know you don’t get the feral toe seen to. Why does she comment like she’s her best mate too? How much we betting tomorrow she does her make up like Jamie g and she’s like ‘I’ve had a vision’ 😖
She has about as much vision as Stevie Wonder!

• Haha
  • Heart

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
How embarrassing though that so many people thought of her as soon as they heard about the squeezy cheese 😂😂😂 that's your reputation. A squeezy cheese influencer #goals

• Haha

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
OMFG 😑😑 I feel so shit about myself but look at me posing in the mirror, in 2 shirts that came in record time after ordering that I will probably send back even though I've tied them in knots and fucked them up!!!! Please will somebody message me and tell me how gorgeous I am and that I don't look like a stung up leg of lamb in those shit jeans that are about to split open if I fucking move!!!!!!!!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Im sorry but she is NOT NOT NOT a 12!!! Her fakers are alot bigger than mine and i have big boobs, i was a 12 b4 lockdown and even then struggled with tops. She looks as if shes piled on again, why lie about it??!!!
That fucking shirt. Jamie G wears a white shirt, skipney gets a white shirt... “I HaD a vIsiOn”. Get in the bin.

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
I really couldn’t give a shite if she is a size 12 or 22 but what I do find disgusting is she has built up a following through losing weight. She now uses these followers to make money yet cannot be open with them. Don’t put every bit of your life in the gram and then decide to talk shite!
some of her followers will be made to feel like failures as they see someone they have followed losing weight and to give her credit done a great job, but lots will be at same size of her now but devasted they aren’t a ‘size 12’ like her. This is so dangerous and just encourages a horrible unhealthy, unrealistic culture! Lots of her followers will be a healthy weight but still feel big as they are wearing their proper size but these arseholes are holding up this pretence.
I’m sorry but you were so desperate to be an influencer cos your a begging disgrace so take the responsibility that comes with it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Beggy is the most cringe and attention seeking fake bastard!!!

Imagine acting like some mildly popular YouTuber Jamie G, copying poses, buying her tanning spray, buying make up she uses, buying skin care she uses... THEN talking complete shite about the products making no sense and using them incorrectly. All while rubbing a vibrator on your face every day for a fucking bit of cash for fake LV and wonky bazongas.

Get in the fucking skip.

• Haha
Not that there is anything wrong with being bigger than a size 12 (trust me I would know 🤦🏻‍♀️) but just own it.
I maybe wrong but I would say she is bigger than a 12 in this picture

View attachment 172177
Thug life .........he holds his neck up like he’s got a pair of bollocks under his chin......he is one ugly fucker , she poses like it’s another picture for the family album then that’s fuckin beside her grunting 🤢🤢

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
If she doesn’t “want to be slim” then why does every photo have the worlds most pre meditated pose session behind it to find the slimmest photo to post? This latest bikini shot vs her feed is worlds apart.

I think she did amazing losing weight and now looks fucking normal. What I can’t abide is pure lies, fake poses, the Jamie G fanny shagging and deceitful ad pushing 🙃 Put yaself in the skip.

• Haha
  • Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
Both look absolutely vile. Surely actual gravy cant be that bad in comparison and same as that fucking primula that she slathers on everything. Just make a normal cheese sauce and have a bit less.

Disgusting
A can of mushy peas 180 calories plus a beef stock pot of 50 cals - syn free and 230 calories. A portion of bisto gravy, roughly 30 cals and 1.5 syns... go figure.

my boyfriend has always said SW is designed to keep people losing 0.5/1lb a week so they get your money for longer and it’s SO true. Most people can lose 2-5lbs a week with a calorie deficit from calorie counting.

• Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
One thing I’ll never understand is Slimming world.

Don’t come at me I’m just saying. I can’t for the life of my figure out why people would take a calorie amount and convert it into some made up value - aka syn and hexa - or what ever.

it over complicates everything in my eyes.

it’s like going shopping and converting every pound into elephants. Somethings £2.50 that’s 250 elephants 🤷🏻‍♀️
Basically, you can eat as much ‘real and healthy’ food as you want. Fish, pasta, meat, veg, salad, fruit which is good. You then get syns which in theory is 20 cals per syn for chocolate/ crisps etc. But the syn value of smart price macaroni cheese etc is mad. Then people tweak and make their own rules and make lasagne sauce out of said macaroni or fairy dust and leprechaun farts just so it’s a syn free. Whereas they could buy a dolmio sauce and it actually be less calories 🙄

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
Or which restaurant you're having food in or shop you're shopping in a la Beggany?! He's literally slating his paaaaartnaaaa by saying this as its exactly what she does.
Also, let's not forget he was quick enough to chuck on one of his many pairs of shit trainers and hot foot it to Pesto for a bit of scran last week on the first day it opened and posed for plenty of photos there

Shaun, look up hypocrite in the dictionary hun!

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
Why would you have a cushion cover that says ‘shit’ on it at all? Or even more when you have a kid? Also who would pay £48 for it 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
I love how Sean was calling out people who are posting about black lives matter who don’t usually give a toss... erm cue Brittany posting! Lol! I’m sure he trolls her... he’s always talking about what he hates about people online and it’s always what she does!
also... love their ‘jet setter’ posts... I didn’t realise a trip to France and Greece means you have a jet setter lifestyle lol! I’m sure they think their lives are more than it actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jack0

Chatty Member
She was learning to drive at the same time as me, I passed my test first time last September.. guess she either failed or stopped the lessons and decided to be a beggar instead..
unfortunately the DVLA don’t #gift driving licenses!

• Haha
Reactions: 13