Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozhun

VIP Member
''I hAtE mY mAkEuP''...
Posts 11 selfies in a day plus countless stories to camera of said make up and posing. Ugghhh have a day off!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I replied and said your honesty telling me your at target now or 3lbs below or above and she said yes honestly the same weight as target. Why lie when it’s so clear to see! She also said her in box is always open if I’m struggling with anything 🤣 yes begney I’m struggling with your LIES

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

freckledfox

756C9DE3-4396-4348-95F7-6622E10A76DB.jpeg

I cringe every single time JG uploads, cause you just know those comments are coming. Get out her arse ffs 😖😖😖🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
So she literally put on a full face of make up JUST so she could complain and show off the next day how GRRRRRREAT her £40 tinted moisturiser is. Shes so conniving. Makes me sick I feel sorry for anyone who spends their hard earned money on that tat.

Off to iceland with your Gucci bag. Oooh girl you so fancy!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
Her make up went on that well and looks that airbrushed she had to use a blush filter over her make up. 🧐
Guys 😂😂😂😂

You're not gonna believe who I've just seen!!!!!! Believe me she airbrushed/filtered the shit out of herself for those pictures!!!!!! Oh and definitely not a size 12!!!! I'm a 14/16 and OMG she could be at least a 16 may be an 18!!!!!

Also for a person who used to work for a bra fitting company she definitely wasn't wearing the right bra today, literally had 4 tits!!!!!! 🙄 😂 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

free_speech_isnt_trolling

I can’t up but think she messages herself those “reviews” from happy customers. Brittany has THE worst English grammar I’ve ever seen for an adult. She has no idea about the difference between your/you’re, there/their/they’re etc etc. Isn’t it a little suspect that all the people that write to her have the same poor grammar? 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Yellowlemon

So she’s sweaty from a run early this morning as she said in her story.. yet still put on new clothes to try (and presumably return 🤢🤢 after sweating on them)
Now late afternoon she’s trying on more clothes with the same sweaty vest top from this morning?
Here’s hoping she showered in between but even so to shower and then put back on the vest top you’d put on right after a run is still gross.
Maybe I’m just obsessive over being and feeling clean 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just rewatched.. its not even a vest top it’s a body suit 🤢
Under her sweaty gym leggings 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll never understand slimming world for the tweaks. Quark is disgusting - use a low fat soft cheese for a few syns instead. When I used to do it a woman at my group told everyone how she was saving her B choice by doing overnight couscous instead of oats 🤢 probably easily worked out at 700-800 calories but it was freeeeeee 🥴

• Sick

Charliebilly

That was so sneaky of her with the makeup. No one who loves makeup gets fed up of a full face.
it was just another opportunity to flog something else.
as if you just “forget” you’ve got a £40 tinted moisturiser laying around.
Estée Lauder double wear doesn’t even cost £40 they must be having a laugh when they invent up the prices for their shit.

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
I've kept quiet because all I feel like I do is bang on that she isn't a size '12' and I thought that made me sound bitter, may be I was wrong, may be she just carried it differently to me! However 🙄 after seeing her trying those topshop jeans on (I was barely a 10 in topshop jeans when I was 17 and 8 stone!) She is fooling herself and in my opinion she has a responsibility to her followers, some of which have only just started SW and are completely naive to how strict you have to be. ALL. THE. TIME to loose weight (I have also been a target member at one point)

She built her followers and reputation on her SW journey and now she's just making fun of it all by saying you can eat brownies, or chocolate bars once a day! One of those mars bars was 11 syns, you're allowed 15 a day, I certainly couldn't spread the remaining 4 syns over the whole day! One of those brownies would no doubt be over 15 syns or very close!

I feel like personally she is taking the piss out of all her SW followers and she used SW to gain those in the first place. I find her very conniving and I believe her end goal was always to 'make a business' out if her followers!

Don’t tell me she doesn’t read here when she posting all over her stories about her ‘size 12 skinnys’😂 Jeggings don’t count Tittany hun x

• Haha