_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a size 16 and my legs aren’t that size it really confuses me, why lie about a size when it’s pretty obvious it’s nothing to be ashamed of. I range from a 12 to a 20 in tops! Size really doesn’t mean anything.. she’s so focused on being that 10-12 but it’s just embarassing when she clearly isn’t.

Reactions: 10
Even if they are a 12...which I doubt why do a celebration dance that they fit and then change into something ‘comfy’ if they fitted they would be comfy no?

Reactions: 7
Someone said they saw her in her newly acquired flesh and she's deffo more of a 16, maybe even an 18. So those jeans pics are probably edited to death too.

Reactions: 6
I do not get the obsession with being a size 12! It is literally a label on a piece of clothing and no one has ever asked what size she is! I started following Brittany for food inspo because I started SW, I wanted to see her food not her body! Now she cheats and tweaks the plan and her portion sizes are huge there is no way she is a 12, however I think she is so obsessed with becoming an influencer on IG that she thinks she needs to be a 12 to get deals/ noticed etc etc. Sad story about the pressures and lies of social media. I honestly think like being gifted all the brownies and cookies and becoming the treat queen of insta has made her more determined to push this while I’m size 12 and love fashion and makeup so please gift me them instead persona.

Reactions: 6
This is so bleeping offensive. I hope she hasn’t got many gay followers. She thinks she’s being inclusive but posting it but by labelling ‘same sex’ is why people are still fighting for gay rights.
Why is saying ‘same sex’ wrong?

Reactions: 1
Even if they are a 12...which I doubt why do a celebration dance that they fit and then change into something ‘comfy’ if they fitted they would be comfy no?
As much as my jeans fit me, there’s nothing more satisfying than getting home and sticking on some comfy jammie bottoms or joggers after a day in jeans though.

Reactions: 2
I may be wrong but I think they are saying that by clarifying that it was same sex she's separating it from a heterosexual wedding as though it isn't the same thing.
Exactly ifs
It is just a wedding there was no need for her to differentiate 🤷‍♀️
Yeah exactly!!!!! there was no need she is so uneducated!!!!! You wouldn’t write my first black wedding, my first straight wedding would you. She is so thick.

Reactions: 8
Exactly ifs

Yeah exactly!!!!! there was no need she is so uneducated!!!!! You wouldn’t write my first black wedding, my first straight wedding would you. She is so thick.
I don’t think she will even know why she’s offending people. I don’t even think she means to, she’s just too thick to see what’s wrong with it. Her cousin needs to pull her up on it.

my best friends gay and there’s no way would I say same sex wedding. That’s like introducing your mate as gay ‘here’s bob and he’s gay’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
Put this lying, #ad avoiding, Jamie G shagger, braggy, make up GuRu in the skip with her “sIzE 12s”.

Anyone else think her PARTNAAARRRRRRRRRR is a bit like True Geordie in mannerisms and personality? If you know who he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.