_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she bought one the other day?
I never thought for one minute that she actually bought one! Not with all that begging the other day! And the whole oh I gave it away bullshit has really irritated me! Just tell the truth beggany!

When they tag the companies they know EXACTLY what they’re doing. It’s infuriating as duck.

Selling her boots and other tit she got in the sale after wearing them/gushing over them on her stories. Begging for discount codes for ASOS. Eating gifted food on her stories. Walking around in them rank Balenciaga trainers that cost an arm and a leg. Free weekends away. Fake jugs. Lip filler. Seasonings. Princess Planning paper pushing. Not declaring ads for the bleeping lumi bleep brush pushing.

“Buys” a Tefal actifry for 100 quid just like that, then tags them and is gifted one less than a week later? Gives the one she “bought” away? But... is selling her worn cankle boots? Makes absolutely no bleeping sense.

I can’t believe the way they move about like bastard royalty. How do they do it and not feel bad about it?
Cankle boots 😂 DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally as soon as I saw that she had been gifted that Tefal I just thought we bloody knew it!!! She’s so bloody obvious it’s cringe as owt, not being funny but she’s obviously got a bit of dollar what with all the tit she’s constantly buying (damn ugly Balenciagas 🤮) so why she getting all this random tit for free? Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure if any of us got gifted some nice things we’d be well chuffed and I sure as hell would not turn down a free Tefal 😍 but to beg it like she did 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ if she was genuinely happy buying one she wouldn’t have needed to @ Tefal about 16 times in the hope of them sending one, and then Tefal the twats actually give in and give her one! Can’t help but think they wouldn’t cost over £100 to us ordinary non insta famous people if they didn’t give them out to beggy nobs like that!!!

Reactions: 7
IF IT IS GIFTED YOU HAVE TO PUT #GIFTED. ITS THE bleeping LAW TITNEY. not a bleeping meme that no one can see. Dick dick dick dick.

Reactions: 6
This is the kinda tit that boils my piss....these influencers tagging a company - I mean it’s a bleeping tefal....we all know what the duck the company is 🤦🏼‍♀️ u don’t need to tag it because it’s unknown to people...you’re doing it because u know if u do they’ll see it and the fact you’ve got a big following and gift it you 😤
And they’ve sent her one she would never use her own money to pay for - she ordered the Cheapest one you can buy - they’ve sent her the dearest one they do 😡

Reactions: 8
Knew she would get a tefal 🙄as if she’s given the one she bought away. Has she duck straight away cancelled that order! Beggy Mitchell
And who the duck would buy shoes off her? That feral toenail will of misshapen them 😩😂

Reactions: 6
Knew she would get a tefal 🙄as if she’s given the one she bought away. Has she duck straight away cancelled that order! Beggy Mitchell
And who the duck would buy shoes off her? That feral toenail will of misshapen them 😩😂
Needs to get right in the skip doesn’t she!

• Haha
Because she’s such an influencaaaaaa, surely she would’ve done a proper giveaway of the one she ‘bought’ on her page. Definitely cancelled the order. Such a BEGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Because she’s such an influencaaaaaa, surely she would’ve done a proper giveaway of the one she ‘bought’ on her page. Definitely cancelled the order. Such a BEGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Absolutely. That refund was processed faster than you can say #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine wearing designer clothes and bragging about it on the internet (if they are even real) then still having to get on a bus. Imagine.
*there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting the bus at all BUT both of them are portraying a perfect Instagram lifestyle and still having to get the bus everywhere. Makes me cringe*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like her “partnaaaa” is not into her as much as she’s into him
I disagree with this, not long after his followers grew he did loads of stories on things like does he follow SW etc and spoke about her a lot and you could see how proud of her he is. He comes across to me as someone who just has a laugh

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.