_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The company she is having the press trip from is run by the same person she peddles nuskin tit for Tayla Blue ffs! So sly

Reactions: 2
The company she is having the press trip from is run by the same person she peddles nuskin tit for Tayla Blue ffs! So sly
I thought this too, but having checked companies house last time she did a trip with WeStay, it isn’t run by Tayla, they just have someone who works for them with the same name apparently :)

Also, her lips look so overfilled at the moment. I’m a fan of fillers personally but she seems to have taken it too far, that recent pouting pic is awful.

Reactions: 1
Would not dare prance about like that on social media just because you’re on a gifted/invite/press trip/beg sesh.

Someone definitely photoshops all their photos these compared to hot tub ones are like two different people
Definitely. She's always carried weight on her legs even when she was a 'size 10' but the rest of her figure is really telling for all the pizza and desserts etc

Reactions: 4
I know us lasses get a camel toe from time to time cos well we have vaginas.

BUT, I am SO self conscious of getting one I just cover the area if I’m wearing leggings or tight pjs.

We don’t wanna see your fanny flab!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely she should have declared her stories over the weekend as an AD, not just 'invite' or 'press trip' trying to make herself out to be something she's not. Also I wouldnt be happy if id 'invited' her to advertise/review the place with the filters she used on her stories, didnt really do the place any favours as you couldnt see it properly!

Surely she should have declared her stories over the weekend as an AD, not just 'invite' or 'press trip' trying to make herself out to be something she's not. Also I wouldnt be happy if id 'invited' her to advertise/review the place with the filters she used on her stories, didnt really do the place any favours as you couldnt see it properly!
Yep every story is supposed to have Ad on it so I have reported every single one! Including all her spice n tice and her stupid facial stuff. Under guidelines you are supposed to declare that its an ad FIRST not just at the end.

Reactions: 2
See she has just posted with her tummy out trying to make herself 'relatable' after her weekend binge. You are not relatable in the slightest love

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.