_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s been gifted a couples stay in a spa. Makes sense why she started slowly introducing the elusive fella. Plus she’s absolutely not being honest about her weight, look at that picture of her sat in the spa.

Reactions: 7
So she’s been gifted a couples stay in a spa. Makes sense why she started slowly introducing the elusive fella. Plus she’s absolutely not being honest about her weight, look at that picture of her sat in the spa.
Tbh - she’s still lost a tit load of weight and I personally thinks she looks good. But I’d rather her just be honest. All of us who diet struggle and gain weight and she’d be more relatable. I mean she’s about as relatable as a toad now with all the ads and free tit, but you get my drift

Reactions: 8
Proper miss piggy 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbh - she’s still lost a tit load of weight and I personally thinks she looks good. But I’d rather her just be honest. All of us who diet struggle and gain weight and she’d be more relatable. I mean she’s about as relatable as a toad now with all the ads and free tit, but you get my drift
she’s definitely done absolutely amazing and I would never take that away from her. But she built her following documenting a weight loss journey, she has a responsibility to carry that on in an honest, healthy way.

New here 👋 but lurked for a while! This woman boils my piss, she's begging for an invite to a small local restaurant now, and if you scroll back she's liked all of their pics and commented on them saying 'need to come here' she makes my piss Boil beggy witch!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
9E72DBC8-8096-4938-B580-51489F9394EC.jpeg

Oh dear...I wonder if her partnaaaaaaaah realises the connotations of having an ‘88’ tattoo?

• Angry
  • Wow
View attachment 79039

Oh dear...I wonder if her partnaaaaaaaah realises the connotations of having an ‘88’ tattoo?
Never noticed it before. Probably the year he is born I am guessing?
If not then businesses should not be letting him promote places! Why would he not think about that? Or his parents tell him if he didn’t know.
I go to America a lot and seeing white power or 1488 tattoos makes me LIVID.

“I wore it cos nobody would see me in it”... then posted a thirsty photo of herself in it on her feed? BORE. OFF. YOU. BEGGY. SKIP.
I love the fact that 'skip' is still flying about. People new here will not have a clue what we are talking about. But we remember, ferral toenail size 10 skippany. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I love the fact that 'skip' is still flying about. People new here will not have a clue what we are talking about. But we remember, ferral toenail size 10 skippany. 😂😂😂
Awe could someone please enlighten me? I was quietly following when yous where all on about that and I often wondered what it meant haha

Reactions: 2
Awe could someone please enlighten me? I was quietly following when yous where all on about that and I often wondered what it meant haha
Long story short, classic begney was begging for an actual SKIP on her stories. Mental.

Then she went to Greece where she was out and about with her feral toenail hanging out whilst her and Betsy were petting feral cats.

She used to be very vocal about how she was a SIZE 10 which she obviously wasn’t, which is fine but yeah, don’t try and lie about it, we have eyes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Long story short, classic begney was begging for an actual SKIP on her stories. Mental.

Then she went to Greece where she was out and about with her feral toenail hanging out whilst her and Betsy were petting feral cats.

She used to be very vocal about how she was a SIZE 10 which she obviously wasn’t, which is fine but yeah.
Oh my god an actual skip 🤣🤣 I can't breath with that haha
Also glad I missed the ferel tonail as that would have made me bork 🤢
Yeah size 10 my arse 🤦🏻‍♀️ thanks for the explanation 👍 much obliged

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely desperate for Jamie G to get in her skip with her isn’t she? 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

When is her fella coming off private then? I’m thirsty for a stalk of his feed, not gonna lie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.