_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this girl for real? So ill I can't even lift my head...30 mins later she's sorting her spice'n'shite and prepping dinner. She's dedicated to the cause I'll give her that!
pisses me off how she flicks through em, just have the one ready youre gonna chat tit about. bet she was one of them people that licked their finger every time they went to turn the page whilst flicking through an argos book too. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Thanks for saying I’m slim but i’M NoT sLiM... it’s all aNgLeS and a gOoD pHoTo. Don’t post a catfisher photos then. Notice she’s started referring to her PARTNARRRR as Sean now? His actual name. Not daddy. Which always made me vom a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has something happened her account or have I been blocked? 😂 It's saying "no posts yet" for me

She didn’t post much yesterday I bet she spent the day on here trying to match people up 🤣

Hi Beggannnnnnnny 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg her making that “curry”
“We like things thick”
No wonder they’re partnaaaasss 🙄

Also.. IFS bleeping COOK NOT OVEN

Reactions: 2
Why oh why has she suddenly started commenting on all the bigger accounts posts? I’m sick of seeing her name on everything. But doesn’t even write out proper replies. Just random hearts or “must try” on all lils posts. 🤨

Reactions: 6
She compares her crap Katsu sauce to Wagamama- guess what love that’s not proper Japanese either!! So her katsu sauce is basically blitzed carrots 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You’d think after all this time having a food account she’d learn how to present her food nicely and take a good picture it always looks so tit!

She compares her crap Katsu sauce to Wagamama- guess what love that’s not proper Japanese either!! So her katsu sauce is basically blitzed carrots 🥕
Blitzed carrots with spice entoiiiiice! How could you forget the most important ingredient. PS did you know code SWBRIT20 saves you 20% on their entire website?! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Blitzed carrots with spice entoiiiiice! How could you forget the most important ingredient. PS did you know code SWBRIT20 saves you 20% on their entire website?! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Or you can go B&m and buy all the spices in the world for a fiver but what do I know

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her other half’s stories...?? not sure if I find him funny or think he’s a huge bell end?! Time will tell 🤣

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her other half’s stories...?? not sure if I find him funny or think he’s a huge bell end?! Time will tell 🤣
God yeah I just watched them like wtf does he not realise that she’s trying to be a huge influencer so people are going to take an interest. I thought he seemed alright but now it makes sense why they’re together. Can so imagine them laughing together about her followers messaging her for advice etc

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.