_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree with this, not long after his followers grew he did loads of stories on things like does he follow SW etc and spoke about her a lot and you could see how proud of her he is. He comes across to me as someone who just has a laugh
He’s exactly like my boyfriend. Takes nothing seriously and shows me how much he loves me but doesn’t show any affection on social media or in public. I’m lucky to even get a like on a picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s exactly like my boyfriend. Takes nothing seriously and shows me how much he loves me but doesn’t show any affection on social media or in public. I’m lucky to even get a like on a picture 😂
Same as that with affection haha normally I’m tagged in stuff like ‘tag a person who looks like a troll’ 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My god her skin In her latest insta post is awful!! She needs to give up those tit masks

Reactions: 3
Every single bleeping time I see Jamie G upload to Instagram Beggy IS ON IT full on gushing her fanny over it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I find it strange how she doesn't say when she's been paid to advertise something, and how her and her partnaa video in separate rooms of the house..

Is it that she's not declaring her earnings and she's claiming as a single parent? She only works like 1 day a week so makes sense 🤔🤔🤔 got me thinking this has. Could be wrong but it's so odd.

• Haha
Anyone else bored of her posting Betsy trying something they’ve been gifted. Betsy is growing up thinking everything can be handed to you on a plate. What a sad little life

Reactions: 12
SOYAAAA Sauce. 😩
Lord give me strength. She's so dumb, it hurts. And what's worse is so many young women will aspire to be just like her. Incredibly sad.

So glad its not just me who noticed this 😂
It’s so embarrassing as she continues to comment 🤣🤣 I’ve seen another account she’s shared tonight too where she’s commented repeatedly and being ignored! She’s so desperate to be noticed but they probably look and see what a massive BEG she is with her rip of nuskin tit and think forget that.

Anyone else bored of her posting Betsy trying something they’ve been gifted. Betsy is growing up thinking everything can be handed to you on a plate. What a sad little life
Enjoy the free tit I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Tittany. You’ve ruined Instagram completely so you could beg for free tit and save your money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s so embarrassing as she continues to comment 🤣🤣 I’ve seen another account she’s shared tonight too where she’s commented repeatedly and being ignored! She’s so desperate to be noticed but they probably look and see what a massive BEG she is with her rip of nuskin tit and think forget that.
So, so embarrassing. I would not DARE be that beggy.

Reactions: 2
Enjoy the free tit I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Tittany. You’ve ruined Instagram completely so you could beg for free tit and save your money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.
I couldn’t quite remember what he had said and was so hoping someone could continue after what a sad little life. Thank you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.