Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

silentwatcherxoxo

she's just proper vile. I bumped into her in sainsburys not long ago and found her the most vile cretin. she was with her mum and spoken to her mum like crap. she was bitching and looking down at people quite openly in the shop. she is a nasty mean girl wannebe

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
It’s all fake for the gram. I bet sales are drying up as she has been at work a lot more recently so they are trying to do an influencer couple bit to get more business

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
It’s so embarrassing when she tries to make an ad not look like an ad

JuSt pOpPiNg On

FUCK OFF nuskin cunt

• Haha

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
Is she actually for real!!!!! Telling us the difference between 'press trip' and 'invite' they are the fucking same thing, you begged and tagged until these places say yes 🙄 and I'm sorry but showing your 'gifts' you privileged piece of shit and not even being able to remember the name of the 'salon' you had just been incredibly lucky to go to just shows your true colours!!!!!!!!! 😡

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
“Betsy’s making rice crispy cases” no Brittany mate she is making CORNFLAKE CAKES what an uneducated sack of shit! What even are rice crispy cases? DOUCHE

• Haha

fedupwithlies

Now gifted sweets from Hannah & Amy 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m sure if you cut her In half sugar would just spill out
Oh for fucks sake she actually has the cheek to say 'if you'rE looking to support a small business I highly recommend these' Brit love it doesn't count the same if you don't actually BUY from them yourself you massive beg🙄

Reactions: 10

free_speech_isnt_trolling

I’m gonna say it, I quite like Brittany! Ok, she does far too many #ads, and she begs too much ... however, at least she does stick to the SW plan and she does to class every week and her food looks good most of the time. She’s much better than a lot of the SW accounts, like keepingupwithkirstyleasw who hasn’t lost any weight in a very long time and never manages a full day on plan :)

Kiwibump

When her mother puts her life out there for everyone to see, people will judge
It's on beggy titny not me..

Fast forward a few years and she sees the posts her mother put on the internet of her where shes topless and in her pants..
That's more damaging in my opinion
Yeah I mean the pics of her like that aren’t great, too many dodgy folk out there! No need to talk about weight though especially about her kid. Pretty sad to pick on a girl that age...

kmja

Chatty Member
I agree with him about most of it, mental health problems are thrown around these days like it's popular to have anxiety etc but it's incredibly naive to think that just because some people have 'nothing to be sad about' don't suffer from depression. It's a literal chemical imbalance in the brain, you don't have to have suffered trauma to suffer depression. Some people don't have the strength to gather themselves and fight against those feelings and that doesn't make them lazy or that it's an easier option.

Pebbles18

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she once say she had never had fillers and her lips got bigger when she lost weight??? Did I dream it? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ #shedefinitelysaidit

• Haha

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Don’t know if it’s just me but it makes me sick the amount of brownies/junk food she gets sent to her!! Pretty much walking her daughter down the same path she is on 🐷

Charliebilly

Correct me if I’m wrong.. but she doesn’t answer this question in her stories!
The time it took her to say “keep watching” she could have told them.
Fucking ignorant bitch. Who does she think she is 😂
She gained a few followers from losing weight, which she is currently gaining back, sells shitty face products in a pyramid scheme and BEGS for free stuff on insta all while catching the bus everywhere 😂😂😂😂😂... twat.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha