_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the bird he cheated on Britters was like lookswise 🤨

...my guess would be a Love Island reject wannabe lookalike?

Reactions: 1

I bet he wishes she was 😂 I really don’t think he is anything to look at and his attitude is horrible in my opinion

Reactions: 3

[/QUOTE]

Probably or he wishes she was! I wonder if he still cheats or if he will again. I wouldn’t trust him at all. He not only cheated but left and was starting another family.

gosh! thats bad aint it, makes me think did she get the boob job for him rather than herself if she has confidence issues or something :/ i kinda feel sorry for her if he's only with her for betsy

Reactions: 4
gosh! thats bad aint it, makes me think did she get the boob job for him rather than herself if she has confidence issues or something :/ i kinda feel sorry for her if he's only with her for betsy
I reckon defo got the boob job for him. Sad really 😬

Reactions: 2
Every lumi video makes me rage. Why can’t she just put AD and stop trying to act like it isn’t an ad.

Reactions: 7
Me too! She could do so much better for herself and Betsy.

Yes! Someone further up lives near them or knows someone who does. I can’t remember all the details.
I know cause my mate worked with him at some cold calling scam place. actually the girl he cheated on her with at the time was brown and skinny not far off what titters is now. .. in pretty sure that is where they had their bulldog from... honestly they are crnge. myself and several other people have drive past her at the bus stop and she is doing duck lip intl the camera

• Haha
I get the impression neither of them drive or own a car if they do , there always walking or on the bus .

I know cause my mate worked with him at some cold calling scam place. actually the girl he cheated on her with at the time was brown and skinny not far off what titters is now. .. in pretty sure that is where they had their bulldog from... honestly they are crnge. myself and several other people have drive past her at the bus stop and she is doing duck lip intl the camera
That was all weird with that bulldof
honestly I think it’s so embarrassing she portrays this perfect life and she is getting the bus

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That was all weird with that bulldof

honestly I think it’s so embarrassing she portrays this perfect life and she is getting the bus
What did happen with the bulldog, it apparently died but she never said what was wrong. It was all a bit weird...

Reactions: 2
I'd hate to serve them in a resturant on one of their gifted trips. Imagine the size of her head. Bet she gets them to call her Miss Green 🥴

she's just proper vile. I bumped into her in sainsburys not long ago and found her the most vile cretin. she was with her mum and spoken to her mum like crap. she was bitching and looking down at people quite openly in the shop. she is a nasty mean girl wannebe

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What did happen with the bulldog, it apparently died but she never said what was wrong. It was all a bit weird...
It was so weird.. she was taking it everywhere she went and then all of a sudden it disappeared and she jus has this tattoo of it. Strange.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.