_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he is a vile creep. he literally cheated on her. got another girl pregnant and then when that didn't go how he wanted ran back to her and she stupidly took him back. it infuriates me how she tries to play on girl empowerment when she is a walking talking mug and ad

• Wow
Reactions: 8
no unfortunately the mum lost it but he is that vile he didn't give a tit and when he went back to beggy they made her life hell

he is a vile creep. he literally cheated on her. got another girl pregnant and then when that didn't go how he wanted ran back to her and she stupidly took him back. it infuriates me how she tries to play on girl empowerment when she is a walking talking mug and ad
Makes me laugh how he thinks he is such a G when he used to be an overweight thief with no tattoos and some hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does he do for a job now ? They both seem to dodge the question when asked
I think he does cold calling... basically scamming people like she does. I know someone that used to work with him years ago.. beggars would literally hang outside his work to wait for him and start giving him and this new girlfriend so much tit. she was obsessed

Reactions: 2
He seems very cocky and sure of himself . I love it when someone pops up who knows the person in real life 👍🏼

Reactions: 4
oh he is both those things however he is also and was then apparently full of tit and even then thought he was the G and it was just embarrassing to watch him carry on. he thought he was really good at his job... he wasn't he was just literally bleeping the boss!

• Wow
Do you think hes really into titney now ? I get the impression he likes the freebies and beggy lifestyle shes providing him with .
really hope all the companies stop with the “ press trips “ etc after all this is over .

personally... nope I don't think he is. he wants fame and the best of everything. at the time years ago, that's why he cheated on her with someone that had a nice house, good/high position at work. right now cause of how much of a beg she is he is getting all the freebies and meals out. that's what attracts him nothing about her. he wouldn't be there if they didn't have the kid or her followers

Reactions: 6
I’m gonna say it, I quite like Brittany! Ok, she does far too many #ads, and she begs too much ... however, at least she does stick to the SW plan and she does to class every week and her food looks good most of the time. She’s much better than a lot of the SW accounts, like keepingupwithkirstyleasw who hasn’t lost any weight in a very long time and never manages a full day on plan :)

Reactions: 10
personally... nope I don't think he is. he wants fame and the best of everything. at the time years ago, that's why he cheated on her with someone that had a nice house, good/high position at work. right now cause of how much of a beg she is he is getting all the freebies and meals out. that's what attracts him nothing about her. he wouldn't be there if they didn't have the kid or her followers
What an awful little man! Total weasel. It makes me wonder about her self-esteem because from what I have gathered she is not oblivious at all! I low-key want her to get rid of him! 🙈

Reactions: 3
I’m gonna say it, I quite like Brittany! Ok, she does far too many #ads, and she begs too much ... however, at least she does stick to the SW plan and she does to class every week and her food looks good most of the time. She’s much better than a lot of the SW accounts, like keepingupwithkirstyleasw who hasn’t lost any weight in a very long time and never manages a full day on plan :)

i used to really like her, her weight loss is amazing and she seems to still be following the plan
Its just all the other stuff , that bloody clay mask and lumi thing do my head right in !
also , the constant tagging of big accounts etc , shes desperate for insta-fame i think thats her goal now .

Reactions: 8
i used to really like her, her weight loss is amazing and she seems to still be following the plan
Its just all the other stuff , that bloody clay mask and lumi thing do my head right in !
also , the constant tagging of big accounts etc , shes desperate for insta-fame i think thats her goal now .
Agree completely. She has some good food ideas and she’s doing well maintaining her weight-loss. But the ads and the begging - argh!!

Reactions: 1
She barely follows the plan and has gained at least 2-3 stone since getting to target, She just binge and restricts, she basically has an eating disorder. plus she lies about her size and edits her body pics 🤔

Reactions: 12
This makes so much sense as to why her ‘best friend’ Lauren and him don’t follow each other. Always found it weird if they had always been best friends why would they not.

She has only just started eating better because the beggy git can’t go to invited restaurants every god damn day! She’s very clever, I’d say she’s very manipulative because she knows exactly what she’s doing with her account and kudos to her because it’s working.
She makes out she’s a girls girl but you know from previous posts she isn’t. She know longer calls people out like she used to do because she knows it doesn’t look good.
I believe her fella is with her because of Betsy and her alone. The minute she’s old enough he’ll be off.
I wouldn’t be surprised if his away days at Everton are to see girls.
I deleted him as he’s a creep. Wasn’t directly saying stuff but the innuendo was there.... stuff you can’t screen shot.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.