Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Anyone think those rainbow marshmallows look gross? That blue and green one looks mouldy in her hot chocolate 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Brittanys highlights

Cheee bites
Chic leek pasta
Parmingam
Pefert chips
Courgette fritt
Bbq pulled gam
Fino pitta
Crispy soy chic
Bbq pulled chic
Marmite hash
HexB panckes
Marmite lasange
Chinse curry
Chipole pasta
Meatball marina
omlette calzone

OMFG did she even go to school ????

• Haha
Reactions: 15

paula1234

VIP Member
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
In my humble opinion shes obese
That’s fair enough but fast forward a few years and imagine Betsy reading this? She has had no choice but to have her life on the internet her mother made that choice for her so it’s unfair for anyone to comment on her. She’s a beautiful little girl and it should be left at that.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A post of her posing in the garden with a caption about how hairy her legs are. Why draw attention to the fact?!
WTAF IS THAT?! That's not a bit of stubble, that's full on yeti coming out of hibernation 😳😳😳 She needs to shampoo those MF 😳 Then chop with a Black & Decker. Wow.

Fuck me. Spring rolls made with lasagne sheets. Filo pastry is really low syn for pastry is this really fucking necessary?! And scrub that fucking pan!
That pan looks like something Tony Robinson dug up on time team 😳🤮 probably was last scrubbed in another century!

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
Right own up...who messaged her partnaaa for his Q&A calling her ''tittany''?

Hi 5 to whoever it was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Made u a #transformationtuesday Tils
Or is it not about the weight loss anymore 🤭
We all know its only about money gain now, not weight loss. She would sell Betsey if she could get a free box of brownies out of it. The thing that really gets my goat though, is that she tries to make out "I'm just a noooooooorrrmmmaaallll girl, guys" Just to make herself seem approachable, so she can sell more to the real people!

Tits, You're incapable of doing anything other than lying to your followers to make a quick buck.You can't cook without flogging a shitty spice kit. You can't have a wash without ramming the crap LOOOOOOMMIIIII down everyone's necks. You get "invited" to places. Yeah, OK then. We know you go begging in the dms, stalk their profiles for weeks before, commenting on all their stuff, be it a restaurant, hotel ect. WE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, SHITNEY! Your bed was gifted. You are desperate to get a free Disney trip, do you think tagging them 12 times in 12 stories was enough? Your clothes are hinted for (massive cringe, we all know what you're doing when you tag companies saying you love something. Stop it. Stop begging. It honestly makes us feel sick) Heaven forbid you put a face mask on and don't film it! 🙄

Justchilling

I find it so strange how salty she is about people asking about her partner, your followers are funding your lifestyle and you rely on them to buy into your MLM scam but you’re openly being rude about people asking you questions when you’ve plastered your entire life all over the gram for thousands to see 🤦🏽‍♀️

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
“ hiiiii guuuuuys, I just want some adviiiiiice, I want some black ouuuut curtaaainnssssss and I’m thinking of gettinggg naaaavyyyy, I’m going to put a suggestionnnn booooxxxxx for you all to tell meeeee where to get some, and then I’m going to waaait for a cooompany to send me some black ouuuut curtaaaainnnssss because why else would I tell myyyy followerrrrsss what coloooor I want”

Chatter101

See I thought that and I thought he was funny but he is a bit of a dick followed me on insta then unfollowed me 😂 when Brittaaaanny showed the photo of him fat and with hair 🤮 I just cant unsee it 😂
I think he is an obnoxious prick lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

sarcastic eyeballs

I really enjoyed watching her weight loss journey. She’s done amazing!

I really never seen all the selling coming.....:rolleyes: (well as much as she does)

But Her followers are just her customers now. And the sly way of pretending to get constant messages and she pops up the link EVERY SINGLE DAY just seems so fake to me.
Then the constant tagging of all ‘popular’ insta accounts, it is like being back at school with the ‘popular’ crowd.

Now her Bf jumps on her bandwagon - I mean wtf does he want with a bunch of slimming world followers (mostly female I’d imagine) to give them all his opinions on life. Get to fuck. Its all for easy money and materialistic things.

I also don’t understand the sharing their banter with all their customers - why not keep some things private.

Charliebilly

Why would you pay £40 for second hand shoes 😂😂 can go into river island and buy brand news ones for that price!!

• Haha