_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly feeds that kid a load of shite.... the child is clearly obese and far too grown up for her age
I have a child the same age, eats properly and is half the size!

Feed your kid properly, declare your tit ads and shave your hairy fingers
I don’t think it’s fair to say she is obese she’s always eating fruit on her stories or in the background. From Brittany being a big girl herself I can’t imagine she will want the same struggles for Betsy

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know how she seems to have so much money? Alot of her makeup is pretty high end?
I wouldn’t say she has a lot of money. I have ALOT of high end make up and I in no means have a lot of money. I have followed her for ages and she has had a lot of that make up for over a year. I wouldn’t even say that is a collection by any means of the world.

Reactions: 1
I would never class Betsy as obese. If you go by the government guidelines everyone’s obese.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how she seems to have so much money? Alot of her makeup is pretty high end?
I'm guessing she makes most of her money flogging that nu skin her pyramid scheme crap, she’s been a top seller a lot, probably due to most of her undisclosed ads on insta!

Reactions: 3
This is so cringe. I wish the people who are actually buying the tit she promotes could see it 😂
I know you never see here reposting that stuff do you! She has a personal insta so I bet she does it all on that one!
She’s just a sneaky beg!

Reactions: 2
I know you never see here reposting that stuff do you! She has a personal insta so I bet she does it all on that one!
She’s just a sneaky beg!
Yeah 100000%. When she started Nu Skin she removed all the people that only knew her via insta. Her insta account is just a business at this point #ad

Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
In my humble opinion shes obese
That’s fair enough but fast forward a few years and imagine Betsy reading this? She has had no choice but to have her life on the internet her mother made that choice for her so it’s unfair for anyone to comment on her. She’s a beautiful little girl and it should be left at that.

That’s fair enough but fast forward a few years and imagine Betsy reading this? She has had no choice but to have her life on the internet her mother made that choice for her so it’s unfair for anyone to comment on her. She’s a beautiful little girl and it should be left at that.
When her mother puts her life out there for everyone to see, people will judge
It's on beggy titny not me..

Fast forward a few years and she sees the posts her mother put on the internet of her where shes topless and in her pants..
That's more damaging in my opinion

Fast forward a few years and she sees the posts her mother put on the internet of her where shes topless and in her pants..
Yeah I mean the pics of her like that aren’t great, too many dodgy folk out there! No need to talk about weight though especially about her kid. Pretty sad to pick on a girl that age...

Reactions: 10

I hate that she post’s pictures like that! To all those followers and god knows who else that is looking at her account. It’s bad enough when I see my friends posting it on their private facebook’s or whatever but you’d think she would have more sense.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.