_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone suggested Etsy then she conveniently couldn’t post people’s replies that told her about an instagram company that sold them.
BEGNEY IS BACK. Didn’t take long.
And THAT is why people don’t like you Brittany. The sneaky not so subtle begging from small businesses. woman!

Reactions: 4
rumour has it that when she was pregnant with betsy the partner dumped her and shacked up with someone he was working with and got the other person pregnant at the same time. I think the other woman unfortunately lost the baby but he soon went back to tilly after treating her like tit

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
rumour has it that when she was pregnant with betsy the partner dumped her and shacked up with someone he was working with and got the other person pregnant at the same time. I think the other woman unfortunately lost the baby but he soon went back to tilly after treating her like tit
Oh that’s awful :(

Reactions: 1
So she shares her food everyday. But doesn’t share her gains and losses? Or did I miss those stories?

The amount of times she mixes their, there and they’re, you’re and your up 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
She’s illiterate. Saw a post from her dad to her somewhere and it was full of grammar mistakes. Then she recently posted a card from Betsy which was “YOUR my mum” .... I know she’s only a kid but clearly another generation being taught grammar wrong. Argh!

Reactions: 1
She’s illiterate. Saw a post from her dad to her somewhere and it was full of grammar mistakes. Then she recently posted a card from Betsy which was “YOUR my mum” .... I know she’s only a kid but clearly another generation being taught grammar wrong. Argh!
I don’t like to witch or moan about it TOO much in case she genuinely has dyslexia or learning difficulties in the grammar department but I bleeping HATE IT. It’s one of my pet peeves. I don’t mind the odd one cos we all make mistakes, especially on here cos you can’t always edit. But, I can’t cope when these InFlUeNceRs are doing it ALL THE TIME. AND, they’re selling tit to everyone. It winds me up!!!

Reactions: 3
So now that her link is working again she’s having a bath and washing her hair and doing her mud mask. That shampoo (after her discount) is £14!!! For 250ml?! duck off Brit hun just duck OFF.

Reactions: 8
So now that her link is working again she’s having a bath and washing her hair and doing her mud mask. That shampoo (after her discount) is £14!!! For 250ml?! duck off Brit hun just duck OFF.
But thought she used head n shoulders

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.