_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit, I'm not usually into guys with loads of tatts but her partner is rather easy on the eyes isn't he!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
And if you ever see the number ‘13’ it means you got tattooed for £13 or £31 on Friday 13th, or if you’re from South Africa, particularly Cape Town in means you’re part of the 13 gang that kill anyone and everyone. My boyfriend loves a Friday 13th tattoo, moved to SA and nearly got killed... idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Saw the post of her in a bin. Her fake tits are really horrible 🤢 She's got forearms like Popeye. How have I not noticed this before?

• Haha
Considering she wanted faker than fake tits they look pretty conservative to me for a boob job 🤷🏽‍♀️

Have any got any references to anything dodgy like the 88
I haven’t noticed anything I am hoping 88 is his birthday. But I don’t stalk/pay much attention to him. He does have a mermaid tattooed on him which looks like a cross between titters and a slug 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Considering she wanted faker than fake tits they look pretty conservative to me for a boob job 🤷🏽‍♀️
She didn’t research about it properly I bet. Just assumed that the surgeon will give her massive fake plastic stuck on tits just cos she wanted them that size but any decent surgeon will look at your body shape, your chest tissues and whether or not there is enough skin there to be able to fit the implant and what sizes. A good surgeon ‘morally’ will give the best advice to their patients. There are surgeons out there who will probably just do it for the money and just put the biggest implant in but I guess you gotta pay the extra £££ for that.

Reactions: 1
She didn’t research about it properly I bet. Just assumed that the surgeon will give her massive fake plastic stuck on tits just cos she wanted them that size but any decent surgeon will look at your body shape, your chest tissues and whether or not there is enough skin there to be able to fit the implant and what sizes. A good surgeon ‘morally’ will give the best advice to their patients. There are surgeons out there who will probably just do it for the money and just put the biggest implant in but I guess you gotta pay the extra £££ for that.
Mia are the worst people ever. They were willing to do a tummy tuck and breast uplift and implants all on one day. I saw an NHS surgeon who was recommended to me and a different plastic surgeon in London and they said it was incredibly dangerous if I had this work done together and quoted me the same price for two ops that was the same as Mia. If I had any infection or problems and I went to see a&e or another hospital Mia said they wouldn’t be able to treat me for any issues you have to go to their hospital in central London if you have problems. Mia will just take your money and run. She could have done with an uplift if she wanted fake looking Jordan tits.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.