_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like the bloody rubber parts peeling away from the one side of them on the photo she’s took of them - I’d hope they are fakes - paying out £600 for a pair of shoes that look like they’re busted within a month 🤷🏼‍♀️ - duck that.....
Yeah I’d be back at Balenciaga getting my money back *if* they are real

Reactions: 3
She’s probably stretched m them with her clown feet from her busy days of being a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was that massive toenail fighting for freedom that bust them
She has the same size feet as me (the number on the front is the shoe size), and I tried the exact same pair on and they didn’t look so huge, maybe they are fakes

I just looked through her insta for the first time! I thought people were joking about the Chanel picture 🙈😂 does she actually ever pay for anything?

Clearly all the *invite restaurant meals & *gifted food is catching up on her
I am a size 14 and she is wider than me in this photo! Is she duck a size 10 the little liar! Which may I add is no problem but why liiieeee thooouuuugghhh

Reactions: 4
I’m a definite size 14 top and bottom. I tried on some of the dresses she wears and I was having to downsize to a size 10 because how over sized they are. Her buying a size 10 doesn’t mean anything 😂😂 she’s kidding herself

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.