_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is still one of my favourites. Along with men behaving badly...don’t worry I got to watch cartoons too 😂😂
I actually grew up watching adult comedies like Men Behaving Badly, Gimme Gimme Gimme, The Grimleys etc and loved watching things like Halloween 😂

Reactions: 6
I have to disagree 😬 I remember the first time I watched an adult tv programme I was around Betsys age and there was a gay man on the show. I’d never heard of lesbians or gay people and I was able to ask my dad what they meant and what he would think if I was a lesbian. He told me love whoever you want, I’ll still love you 💖. There were plenty of innuendos on the show and I never understood them or asked about them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Drag race is a show about people accepting who they are and loving it. Despite the sexual innuendos that’s a great message for a kid.

P.s. the show was Gimme Gimme 😂
Do you know what, you’re right. There are a lot of really good messages to take from RPDR. I just didn’t like the fact Britney was encouraging Betsy to only like the best female looking ones, and turning her nose up at the less ones. Natural I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Britney's mum is wearing the same style outfit as Britney, just different colour/pattern. I'd hate to go somewhere and my mum turn up wearing a similar outfit!

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she stays away in Birmingham when she lives in Hinckley which is like half hour away?

Do you know what, you’re right. There are a lot of really good messages to take from RPDR. I just didn’t like the fact Britney was encouraging Betsy to only like the best female looking ones, and turning her nose up at the less ones. Natural I suppose.
100% agree with you on that one actually! You should like people for their personality not the way they look 💖 the thing about Drag is that it’s supposed to look like men dressed as women! They aren’t supposed to look solely like women, if that makes any sense?😂

Got the VW handbag on AGAIN 🙈 haven’t seen her wear the LV bag, it must have been a rubbish fake!

Each time she does her boring as duck, face mask routine, I feel so tempted to ask her “how was your shift tonight Tilly?” 🙄

Reactions: 1
Hey new here!! Britney annoys the life out of me! She always looks ‘frousty’ like she doesnt shower and just has a quick swill I imagine her to be a right sweaty stinker! Her feet repulse me as well what is with that big toe cut the nail down on it hun!! As for showing betsey with no top on, disgusting!!! She’s a chubby child,so with weirdos watching u wouldn’t want to give them something to look at!!! 🙄

• Angry
You’d think for someone who’s selling face masks she could apply one without getting it in her hair?

• Haha
God, why can’t she just enjoy her weekend with her mum and kid without filming everything and posting it? Argh! It doesn’t cross my mind to film anything that I do in a day. Who the feck cares what I get up to, lol! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
“Hey we are going on a little holiday. 15 mins down the road” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“In case anyone else was wondering”

Nobody gives a flying duck titjob. Enjoy your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.