_beingbrittany #18 Stuffed Crust Pam & short chode man ditch their kid for freebies whenever they can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you do this? She’s taking the piss. I’ll report.

bleep has taken it down 😂😂😂
It's really easy to report someone. Just make sure you copy the link that leads directly to the offensive content because you'll need that. And some screenshots.

Aww fffssss I bet there's plenty more we can report🤣

For some reason I can't post the link but just Google ASA and the website will come up straight away. These beggars need putting in their place!!

Reactions: 3
“Remember when I had my tooth out the other week”
How could we forget it’s all you went on about for 5 days

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg that bloody costume advert. Wtf?! She stood away when she closed the shirt 😅
- Fat Pam tries to hide, but we can see through her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t size up in the costume but sized up 3x in the shirt and it looks like it fits fine? Not oversized. She’s honestly not alright. Still the worlds worst advertisement as well. If you know you need to iron it bloody iron it before you do your ads!

Reactions: 5
The dress she can stand back and show us the whole thing but not the cozzie…yeah ok boo bet yours can’t wait for you to advise some more of their stuff, you do it so well 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
That's me never stopping at Yours again... Wtf they giving her free stuff

Reactions: 8
These outfit “Inspos” showing that if it’s not centred around food she has no idea 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.