_beingbrittany #18 Stuffed Crust Pam & short chode man ditch their kid for freebies whenever they can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew Sean was a bleep but he’s took it to another level this morning with the baby on board rant! My driver instructor told me those baby on board signs do actually help emergency services if you are in a accident, if you have rolled your car and they see that they will go into the back and look for a baby/child. I have the little blue T-shirt one with Prince on board in my car and I think it’s cute.
He hasn’t had his car that long has he? Couldn’t wait to get the sex wax air freshener Al because of the naught y word in the name!

Reactions: 11
I knew Sean was a bleep but he’s took it to another level this morning with the baby on board rant! My driver instructor told me those baby on board signs do actually help emergency services if you are in a accident, if you have rolled your car and they see that they will go into the back and look for a baby/child. I have the little blue T-shirt one with Prince on board in my car and I think it’s cute.
He hasn’t had his car that long has he? Couldn’t wait to get the sex wax air freshener Al because of the naught y word in the name!
Someone like him wouldn't think like a parent he's gross

Reactions: 6
I was literally watching his stories in disgust, he makes me so angry! Literally a fave you want to punch 🤜

Reactions: 4
Hmm it’s like the pot calling the kettle black😂
He spends his days at the gym and can’t get a decent job so is butchering his “clients” hair like 2 days a week..whereas his Mrs eats enough for 3 people on a daily basis, doesn’t work and I’m pretty sure who has shares in Klarna ..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sean’s stories: I first thought he was looking everywhere and anywhere coz he was driving, yet you can see (his window) he’s stationary… so why is his car moving about like he going over bumps? 😂😂 Must be built like a sh*t brick house

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That was years ago, she hasn’t posted about that in a long time. She thinks her Instagram page is her job
I didn’t even think she was a nail technician. I always got the impression she worked in a sun bed and nail shop and assumed it was like reception, cleaning down the beds etc

Reactions: 10
I didn’t even think she was a nail technician. I always got the impression she worked in a sun bed and nail shop and assumed it was like reception, cleaning down the beds etc
Yeah I can’t remember if she did say she was a nail tech or just worked in the shop and gave the impression she was doing nails, I’m pretty sure she only worked around 8 hours a week too? Surely a nail tech works more hours than that.

Reactions: 3
Sean’s actually spoken to everyone in the emergency services and therefore baby on board signs aren’t for emergency responders in the event of a crash.

He comes across very judgemental and classist for an unemployed pedalo who got sacked for stealing and constantly goes for meals and days out that his girlfriend has begged for.

Reactions: 21
Sean’s actually spoken to everyone in the emergency services and therefore baby on board signs aren’t for emergency responders in the event of a crash.

He comes across very judgemental and classist for an unemployed pedalo who got sacked for stealing and constantly goes for meals and days out that his girlfriend has begged for.
He is just an angry little man. Sad that he got dealt the bad hand on looks and height. Sad that he isn't rich because he is too lazy to work properly and has to buy knock off trainers from china instead. He is trying to put the world to rights over the most MUNDANE things because he thinks he is hard done by. He is just so filled with hatred and probably explains why he makes horrible comments about race and has an 88 tattooed on his neck.

Imagine being that pathetic over a baby on board sign like honestly why do you give a tit what someone else has in their car. I don't have kids so personally wouldn't have one. But imagine your life being so empty you have to kick off about a bit of plastic in a car you aren't driving.

Reactions: 25
He doesn't like them being discussed on Tattle but will quite happily talk tit about others 😏👍

Reactions: 9
Imagine having such an exciting life you have time to do all those stories about a baby on board sign 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also how much does he sniff 👀

Reactions: 9
That was years ago, she hasn’t posted about that in a long time. She thinks her Instagram page is her job
Ohh, I hadn’t realised! To be honest I don’t follow her page loads! I just remember her being a nail tech, who knows then! What does Sean do for work?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.